Avon anyone??

Old 06-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Power Poster

you can buy online too.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:11 PM

I use Avon & love it, my mom always used it as well. My DD's & I buy it all the time, it's the only brand we use for make-up, shower gels, body sprays & facial products. I have found most of the prices cheaper than stores and each book has different sales. You can go to Avon.com to find a rep. or order online.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:26 PM

i sold it for 20 years,and they do have really good products,but like everyone else here has said, go online to Avon.com
Old 06-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Dix

Avon Skin so Soft is wonderful. There are Avon stores now. We have one close to us!
Old 06-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Banned

thank you I am trying to find a rep. buying online seems just too easy :) i rather help someone out.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by sewcrazygirl
thank you I am trying to find a rep. buying online seems just too easy :) i rather help someone out.
I used to sell Avon and my daughter is going to start soon. Go to www.avon.com and midway through the screen you will see a link for "find an erepresentative near you". You should be able to find someone close to you.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mzsooz
I used to sell Avon and my daughter is going to start soon. Go to www.avon.com and midway through the screen you will see a link for "find an erepresentative near you". You should be able to find someone close to you.
I did that. thank you. None of them are replying :(
Old 06-23-2010, 07:30 PM

I want to sell it... but I'm afraid that what ever I make will get spent on... well... Avon! lol
Old 06-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Banned

How much is the discount?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:41 PM

How much is the discount?
It is very hard to make money with Avon. I was President's Club which means you have to sell over $10,000 in a year. I sold $15,000 two years in a row. And I made almost nothing :( I had two teenage daughters at the time and so a lot of my profits went to buying them avon. But also they have it figured that you have pay a lot for your supplies. The brochures alone are horribly expensive. Then there are the bags, samples, shipping, demos, it goes on and on. I'm trying to talk my daughter out of selling it again. She tried it once and I had to bail her out financially because of it.

The discounts are deceiving. The first few campaigns you get 50% but after that it depends on how much your order is. And if you order under $50 you don't get any discount.

The people that make money in it are the ones that started long ago and are in leadership. They say it isn't but it is a pyramid type business.

Having said all this... I LOVED selling Avon. I got to meet so many people, I love their products and everytime an order came in it was like Christmas. I got to spend other people's money but I got to at least touch the stuff when it came in and I had to bag it! LOL satisfied my compulsive shopping urge! :-D