Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
AWWWW...the farm life...or is it actually PPPP-UUUUU?? >

AWWWW...the farm life...or is it actually PPPP-UUUUU??

AWWWW...the farm life...or is it actually PPPP-UUUUU??

Old 06-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by sandpat
Well, whew....I'm just sooo happy to hear that I don't have to supply the baby powder for all those Depends. You know I let my Sam's card expire! :shock:
not to mention, all the powder all over your house...ever seen somebody get up off a wooden bench in a church?
had a girlfriend that used to pack her bloomers with powder,
and then leave her 'print', lol! :lol:
(kind of like 'pouncing quilts with your hiny :mrgreen: )

Well, Patti, if you really wanted to get your revenge on someone you would just put some of your "Sand" in the powder! :twisted:

And Q&C, I have this incredible urge to powder my hindy, sit on my maroon chair, and send you a photo of the imprint!!!! But you'd need to have a really WIDE monitor. ROTFLMAO
Old 06-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai

And Q&C, I have this incredible urge to powder my hindy, sit on my maroon chair, and send you a photo of the imprint!!!! But you'd need to have a really WIDE monitor. ROTFLMAO
Now that is something I think I'll wait around to see! :shock:
Old 06-20-2009, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well, whew....I'm just sooo happy to hear that I don't have to supply the baby powder for all those Depends. You know I let my Sam's card expire! :shock:
not to mention, all the powder all over your house...ever seen somebody get up off a wooden bench in a church?
had a girlfriend that used to pack her bloomers with powder,
and then leave her 'print', lol! :lol:
(kind of like 'pouncing quilts with your hiny :mrgreen: )

Well, Patti, if you really wanted to get your revenge on someone you would just put some of your "Sand" in the powder! :twisted:

Sit on the copier at work. Just don't forget to retrieve the copy. Don't need powder, unless that's something you really like.......
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Power Poster

Gaigai wrote:
Well, Patti, if you really wanted to get your revenge on someone you would just put some of your "Sand" in the powder!

ewww, ever been to the beach and got your swimsuit bottom full of sand?
I'll be sure to ge careful, Patti, while we're all there, and I use your powder room, LOL! :lol:

I think that would be cute, gai. I'll just have to
settle for a half-moon :mrgreen:
Old 06-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned

ever been to the beach and got your swimsuit bottom full of sand?

I went to White Sands National Monument in New Mexico with a cousin and his family. We had a BLAST!!! My cousin, who is big, fit, Air Force guy managed to put so much sand in my pants that I had to literally pull them down and shake them out. When I did, he started telling me that the whole area is under satellite surveillance by the military because of the nearby base, and that I'd be on camera. But I wasn't worried. I knew that you'd have to be REEEEELLLLY close to distinguish my white butt from the white sand! LOL

A few weeks later he sent me a postcard showing one of the bombers over the White Sands area. The smart ...er...alek, yeah, that's it, smart ALEK, had written "Here's one of our bombers searching the White Sands area for the source of contamination". I still can't figure out what he meant. :mrgreen:
Old 06-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Power Poster

ever been to the beach and got your swimsuit bottom full of sand?

I went to White Sands National Monument in New Mexico with a cousin and his family. We had a BLAST!!! My cousin, who is big, fit, Air Force guy managed to put so much sand in my pants that I had to literally pull them down and shake them out. When I did, he started telling me that the whole area is under satellite surveillance by the military because of the nearby base, and that I'd be on camera. But I wasn't worried. I knew that you'd have to be REEEEELLLLY close to distinguish my white butt from the white sand! LOL

A few weeks later he sent me a postcard showing one of the bombers over the White Sands area. The smart ...er...alek, yeah, that's it, smart ALEK, had written "Here's one of our bombers searching the White Sands area for the source of contamination". I still can't figure out what he meant. :mrgreen:
I heard about this on the national news, and wondered if that was your pasty face I saw :shock:
Old 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Power Poster

watch out gai...you know how big brother is...flying over, xraying houses, looking for 'that' face!
think you'll get put up on post office wall? :mrgreen:
Old 06-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned

watch out gai...you know how big brother is...flying over, xraying houses, looking for 'that' face!

ROTFLMBO. SNORT. GIGGLE. GULP. It's ok, qnc, I ain't afraid! Since any "mug shot" would look exactly like my "pounce impression", I'd make 'em prove that "pounce impressions" are unique and that it really WAS me!.

Now, the only way to prove something is unique is to compare millions, and they will first need to set up a database, I figure the'll be too busy collecting "pounce impressions" from every woman in the country to bother me.

BTW, I hear someone knocking at your door. I think it's them. Better grab your powder!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Power Poster

ROTFLMBO. SNORT. GIGGLE. GULP. It's ok, qnc, I ain't afraid! Since any "mug shot" would look exactly like my "pounce impression", I'd make 'em prove that "pounce impressions" are unique and that it really WAS me!.

Now, the only way to prove something is unique is to compare millions, and they will first need to set up a database, I figure the'll be too busy collecting "pounce impressions" from every woman in the country to bother me.

BTW, I hear someone knocking at your door. I think it's them. Better grab your powder!
I hear you knocking, but you can't come in...
I'll leave you standing there, while I just grin,
I know you want me to open the door and let you in,
But like piggy to the wolf, "Not on my chinny chin chin!"
Old 06-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Power Poster

BTW, I hear someone knocking at your door. I think it's them. Better grab your powder![/quote]

Can you imagine these guys, going house to house with a big can of baby powder...
"ma'am, we're from the federal bureau of 'pounce investigations" and
we are actively investigating a 'mooning' over in New Mexico...here, we have a picture...ever seen this face before?
woman looking at picture, keeping an eye on these buzzards: :shock:
woman says: No, I don't see anything but what looks like some pants, hanging in mid-air,a drk line, vertically above the pants, what looks like two hands on the sides of them, and a guy with a red face...
is he the one your looking for? FBP guy shakes head no.
woman: is this some kind of joke? :?
woman: So what do you want with me?
FBP guy: well, you see ma'am, what your looking at is,...um, we need to compare this....um, we need to see your...ma'am, where are you going?
Ma'am, what are you doing with that frying pan? (hears birds tweeting...)
where am I, and what happened to my big can of pounce powder? Oh, no, I'm in trouble now. That's government issue butt pounce powder.
How am I gonna explain this? We'll have more pasty butted women out there, running loose...cars are gonna crash, plains will fall from the sky...birds will fly away, it'll frighten fish,...and children will run screaming.... :roll: