Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
B/F 16 yrs got new job but now I am concerned >

B/F 16 yrs got new job but now I am concerned

B/F 16 yrs got new job but now I am concerned

Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 AM

As I said I don't like when people cut down drivers. I will say this and end it. Just like a pedifile will find a way to secure a job or place themselves where they can easily get their hands on a child, there are alot of people who have addictions who are able to secure CDLs,and get into companys who use this position to continue thheir addictions. Either the were never caught in the past, or slipped thru the cracks because their convictions were either never reported or not adequately reported when the background check was done. The FEDS are currently check all drivers backgrounds and weeding out those that should have never been issued licenses , and the laws have changed and gotten stricter in a lot of ways. Even weight will become an issue as far as a truck driver or even a bus driver.Every change takes time to weed thru and and inplement.Teachers are going to jail for molesting children, as well as Priests and even Police and Fire Depts employees are hitting the news. I do not call these people as a Group bad names just because the offenders were able to slip thru the cracks. So please do not call us bad names because, just for those same reasons. We were not born perfect, and I am sure somewhere in some ones family you may have someone you choose not to call family because it came to light they did something the family is not proud of. It is a subject the family may only speak of behind closed doors in a hush, because no one wants to be labeled. I will now get off the subject. Thank you