Bachelor and Bachelorette

Old 07-08-2010, 04:42 PM

It's my guilty pleasure, too. But this year it's a little different, we've got a hometown guy still on the show. There was an article in the paper today and said they go to the Botanical Garden, so it should be fun to watch on Monday. I'm pulling for Kirk, but seriously think once she sees his fathers basement, she'll be running real fast. As long as Frank isn't the last man standing, I'll be fine with any of the others winning.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by mequilter
It's my guilty pleasure, too. But this year it's a little different, we've got a hometown guy still on the show. There was an article in the paper today and said they go to the Botanical Garden, so it should be fun to watch on Monday. I'm pulling for Kirk, but seriously think once she sees his fathers basement, she'll be running real fast. As long as Frank isn't the last man standing, I'll be fine with any of the others winning.
I'm pretty sure Frank will be gone real soon! Stay tuned! Kirk is from your hometown? How cool is that!
Old 07-09-2010, 12:38 PM

Is that one guy still there from Clovis, CA??? I gave up watching that cuz I wanted to reach into my tv and slap them silly!!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:21 PM

Watching it right now. Frank is in chicago visiting his old girlfriend right now! He's in love with her!!! Now he's going back to Ali and telling her. Drama..Drama...Drama....he should have done this sooner!

Ali has a tough choice between Roberto and Chris! Two great guys!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:50 PM

Glad Frank will be leaving. :D He has always creeped me out & I think he is as goofy as they make them. :D I can see her with either one..... Chris or Roberto. They seem like very nice men.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:52 PM

The first time I saw Jake, I thought he was quite a catch, but, he did act a bit phony though. No air line pilot with looks like him should have to go on the bachelor or bachelorette to find a gal.
I never thought it would last with him and Vienna. I think he chose her for the drama and to be able to have more then 15 minutes of fame. I too am glad that he did not chose Tenley. I thought she was the perfect one.
With Ali, she may be pretty and all, but, she too must have some skeletons in her closet as well. I don't like the way she giggles over little things or pouts. I like Roberto.. he appears to be the best catch out of all of them. I think she goes for a type like Frank though .
Old 07-19-2010, 07:05 PM

It is ALL PHONEY and scripted. Otherwise, why did Frank HAVE to go to Tahiti to tell Alli? He wanted the free trip. - agh-it is all phoney
Old 07-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Banned

I watch with DD and she gets so mad because I keep saying the same thing to her every week. If Ali was out in the real world and making out with 3-4 guy's in the same day she wouldn't be so cute and innocent. She would be called....... well lets just say it rhymes with pour.

i missed tonight i wanted to see what happened with Frank
Old 07-20-2010, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I watch with DD and she gets so mad because I keep saying the same thing to her every week. If Ali was out in the real world and making out with 3-4 guy's in the same day she wouldn't be so cute and innocent. She would be called....... well lets just say it rhymes with pour.

i missed tonight i wanted to see what happened with Frank
You can watch the episode online....( I did with the wrestler guy)
It was a touching scene (with Frank). But you do have to wonder how much is scripted.

And your right about the real world... there would certainly be a rhyme!My DH watches with me...he yells what guy in there right mind would go on a show and week after week kiss her knowing where her kisses have been! I laugh...and say " only on tv will they do it".
Old 07-20-2010, 04:56 AM

I really wish they would take that show off tv - they are just promoting disgusting behaviour. It teaches impressionable young girls to sleep with any number of guys to find their "true love" and then they break up and go their sepaparate ways - just to do it all over again.