Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bates motel

Bates motel

Although I have watched it, I am a bit confused with the time frame though...if this is supposed to be Norman growing up...prior to Hitchcock film......no cell phones, no computers...and a few other little discrepancies.......just wondering...

Blog Entries
    wondering the same thing. Love their old house then out comes the computers & cell phones. ????
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Blog Entries
    When I was a kid, we lived in a house just like that one. Ours got blown off its foundation during the "Columbus Day Storm" that tore apart Vancouver, WA with us in it! (1962?)
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.

So addicted to this show! I see that they are going to continue the show for at least 2 more seasons. Yes!!

Blog Entries
    so glad to see it is continued. I am addicted to.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    Although I have watched it, I am a bit confused with the time frame though...if this is supposed to be Norman growing up...prior to Hitchcock film......no cell phones, no computers...and a few other little discrepancies.......just wondering...
    It is "loosely" based on the Norman of the Hitchcock film..but in our era. They basically took the idea of the disturbed boy with Mommy issues and gave it a present day spin. I like the show..can't wait to see where it goes next!