Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Do any of you watch Bates Motel on TV?

Do any of you watch Bates Motel on TV?

I am not a big tv watcher, I have a few shows that I watch regularly, but I have become so hooked on this show. It is so bad that I can't even miss a second of it and lookout if you try to talk to me while I watch! Years ago I saw the movie and that shower scene scared me to death. Only one episode left for this season.

Love this show!!!!!!

I watched it last year but this year was too scary for me now.

My favorite show is Doc Martin. I can't stop watching it!

Blog Entries
    Is the Bates Motel available anywhere so we can catch up-to-date on the episodes? Something like Netflix, etc.?

Yes I watch it....confusing though....is this supposed to be Norman from the movie Psycho........if so.....things are a bit mixed up...as far as props, equipment,etc., or is this another Norman brewing........saw that movie....had the creeps taking showers for a long time after that! That was a Hitchcock masterpiece of fear!

i love it, I think it's the best on the air and so is Longmire. Did you watch Red Road on the Sundance channel? That's Robert Redford's channel. It only had 6 episodes but they were good ones can't wait for the next round. Back to the Bates Motel, I want Norma to hook up with the sheriff, I like him.

Blog Entries
    No, i had enough of that movie when it was a movie!

My favorite show. never miss it. This Sunday is the last episode of the season and I thinkl I will have withdrawal after that. Cant find any place that tells when the new season will start

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like Bates Motel sad that there is only one more episode.
    Quilting is an addiction that you can be proud of and enjoy.
    Elna TSP,Kenmore,Singer Futura,Singer Red Eye x2,Singer 66,White Rotary Treadles x2, Montgomery Wards, Janome 10000,Singer 201-2 1947,Juki serger, Black 1947 Featherweight. Singer 301a 1951, Parlor Cabinet Treadle w/ White. Many many more.
    Debbie

Hubby loves the show--I just can't get into it and going from Norman being a teenager to a much older man in the movie doesn't do it for me.

This is one of my favorites along with The Midwifes on PBS. Not everyone appreciates his sense of "humor" but we love it and the fact that Louisa can put him in his place. After this last episode there seems to be a turn to his actions and what he says. I'm afraid there are not many episodes left and then I believe this is the last of the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmsaki View Post
    My favorite show is Doc Martin. I can't stop watching it!

If you have cable and a DVR you can catch all of first shows of the season 1 and season 2 by using the On Demand feature or maybe try Hulu.

Oh yeah. My guilty pleasure.

My DH and I love this show. About the only one I watch. I didn't think I would like it, but am addicted to it. You can watch all of last season on Netflix. Before this season started, my DH and I spent Saturday watching all of last season to get refreshed! Hope it doesn't take as long to get season 3 as it did season 2.
    Sophie2

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
    Is the Bates Motel available anywhere so we can catch up-to-date on the episodes? Something like Netflix, etc.?
    Just looked at the TV guide on the TV and it appears that A&E is running a Bates Motel marathon today.
    Sophie2

Quote Originally Posted by reginalovesfabric View Post
    i love it, I think it's the best on the air and so is Longmire. Did you watch Red Road on the Sundance channel? That's Robert Redford's channel. It only had 6 episodes but they were good ones can't wait for the next round. Back to the Bates Motel, I want Norma to hook up with the sheriff, I like him.
    Yes, longmire was good...is it coming back or is it somewhere one?

I watched Bates Motel season 1 but havent watched Season 2, but it's on Jetflicks so I will get to it eventually.
    I watched all the Doc martin series and I loved it too! The quirky villagers crack me up!
    Longmire is another one of my favorites and it's coming back in June.
    Haven't watched Midwives yet, but it's on my list.
    A time to tear, And a time to sew;
    A time to keep silence, And a time to speak;

Blog Entries
    It seems they are doing re-runs now nothing new on Dr. Martin

WhooooHooooo there will be a season 3 of Bates Motel!! They did not say when season 3 will start, but my eyes are peeled to not miss the start of season 3. So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by brandeesmom View Post
    WhooooHooooo there will be a season 3 of Bates Motel!! They did not say when season 3 will start, but my eyes are peeled to not miss the start of season 3. So excited!
    I read that they will start filming in the Fall. My guess is that we will see it sometime in 2015. Will be waiting!
    Sophie2