Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Bet my dog's head is harder then your dog's head!!! >

Bet my dog's head is harder then your dog's head!!!

Bet my dog's head is harder then your dog's head!!!

Old 10-19-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by fidgety
sorry but I just have to laugh..... Dogs are sooo funny. I hope your dog doesnt have a headache/.... lol
I'm an animal lover so don't take this the wrong way.... I'm laughing so hard right now. My crazy Irish Setter used to do things like that and never showed signs of being hurt. I'm truly glad he's fine and so is the cat, but really... this is just too funny.

Again, no offense.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:52 AM

You have to love that dog if you let her stay! I am still laughing but am not sure I would if that happened in my house!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:08 PM

Oh my one can only hope the dog never catches the cat after what he did to the wall.......lol
Old 10-19-2011, 12:43 PM

What a character!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:16 PM

I only wish I had pictures of the SEVEN remotes that the two Pits have chewed up in a year....I wonder what the cable company thinks we do with them????? (and I know what you're thinking....we DO have decently high IQs, three college degrees between us and all, but when you both think the other one put the remote up and you're trying to get 5 dogs and 4 cats settled in for a day with no supervision....things happen. No bad results, no batteries eaten, evidently the non-battery end is the tasty end.)
Old 10-19-2011, 02:34 PM

I also went back to see your avatar -wow a Boxer done all that--I'm glad I have little dogs
Old 10-19-2011, 04:11 PM

Our boxer is pretty much the same he's 4 now so he's calmed down a "little" bit lol not much but a little

He loves pillows he thinks he's a person with fur if he can squeeze between us in the bed you wake up to doggie breathe in the morning he's in the middle with his head on the pillow and he's on his back for the 4 paws up in the air lol

He's destroyed 4 pillows, a comforter, a brand new pair of cowboy boots that he nibbled the toe off of, was told next time tell him to chew the heel it's fixable the toe not so much

He talks at us like we know what he's saying and when DH gets home from work he's got to be right in the middle of the 2 of us or he's got issues. I'd be so lost without him.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:56 PM

Did it knock him out?
Old 10-19-2011, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer
Is she a "counter surfer?" Seeing her look at the pie made
me wonder.

She tries to surf but she is, as the vet says, a petite boxer so the item has to be on the edge for her to get it.

As far as theft goes, I'm on my 4th pair of flops this summer, DH left the camera on the coffee table so the view window is messed up, one remote, the whole backyard of waterline, couple of bushes, countless limbs from the trees, oh, and one sparrow-still don't know how she did that (can still here that poor thing screeching). This was all in about 9 months. I know there is more but these are just the highlights.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:10 PM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

awww poor fur baby ,just like an infant !LOL now she is in the terrible 1's ...

Gotta love em !