Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul

I give it 5 bobbins and only one other show I watch (Walking Dead) gets my 5 bobbin rating. I am hooked on this new tv show. It has a great story line and good actors. I just want to give Jimmy a hug, he tries so hard to be sure the right thing is done.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I love your bobbin rating system and I would agree- Better Call Saul earn all 5 and then some. I am behind a week and need to catch up but for some reason I can't play the AMC website full episodes on my Macbook- weird. I'm still troubleshooting it because I need to catch up on Walking Dead as well.

Never heard of this show either. I am watching 3rd season of Mr Selfridge.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    I watched 15 minutes of Saul last week and it didn't hook me, Is there something wrong with me?
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Love this programme, its easy to see how he ended up where he did on Breaking Bad, totally by accident I would guess lol

Blog Entries

Better Call Saul

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    I watched 15 minutes of Saul last week and it didn't hook me, Is there something wrong with me?
    I think it might help if you had watched the Breaking Bad episode's. His character is in that series after he changed the name of his law firm.

Stick with the series and I think you'll get hooked on it and I believe you can watch Breaking Bad episode's on Netlix or some other streaming service.

It's a show you have to watch the first episode to get the plot, there are many references to what is going on from the past in each show. I like good series on tv. Cable programs are getting as good as Masterpiece Theatre.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Blog Entries
    I'm also hooked on Better call Saul, Walking Dead and Mr. Selfridge. Wish these programs were on more than just 6-7 times a season.

Blog Entries
    I watch this show too. I did watch Breaking Bad and thought Saul was hard to get into, but am really liking it now. Give it a second chance, it's really good!
    ​Julie S.

Loooooove this show. He tries so hard to do the right thing but he gets the short end every time

Chuck and Howard are "legit" but they are baaad people.

Love the chemistry between Jimmy and Kim and the retired cop is a hoot. He always gets underestimated because he's old but he's tough!

Blog Entries
    I forgot to watch this show. Glad you posted about it. I loved Breaking Bad.

All that replied to this have great taste in television! This is being called the "New Golden Age of Television." It shamefully cuts into my quilting time.