Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Block Magazine

Block Magazine

I'm a little confused now. Not sure when the next issue is mailing. They forgot/didn't mail my last issue Holiday/#6 so they sent out another for me. Have they started mailing I guess what would be the Spring issue yet?
    Never outsmart your common sense.

Karen

I like Jenny, but it sure sounds like the kids need to get their act together on Block. Always someone having issues!

cizzors,
    Do you subscribe on a monthly basis or order by each? If you have a monthly subscription you should receive an email stating the deduction from your bank account. It takes about 3-4 weeks after that to be sent out. They print the address labels and mail them out themselves so it does take a while. You can also call them, they are so friendly! I too am looking forward to the next issue which is every other month.

Blog Entries
    I love Block Mag. and I love the care that is put into the mailing....most mailed quilt magazines are in bad shape when they finally arrive.

I didn't receive the Christmas issue so called and it was sent right away. My mail delivery is by contractors and they don't give a lot of attention on who gets the right mail all the time. And I heard on tv news that there has been many complaints about bulk mail not being delivered by many mail delivery drivers. ?
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I live in an apartment complex and the last few times, there is a large box full of the Red Plum ads setting by the bank of mailboxes. The USPS are not putting them into each box. I find that surprising since they are paid to deliver these ads. We have a substitute carrier.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Nope, we haven't heard anything yet about the Spring issue. I received my Holiday issue the day before Christmas so it might be a while yet!

Haven't received any emails about it yet. Hopefully soon. Think they will be adding some of the Man Sewing ideas.

I ordered from a sale mailer which said I'd get a January magazine. I responded quickly to the promotion but after not receiving the magazine, I called the company to be told my subscription arrived too late. I have to wait now until the next issue. Made me wonder about production and marketing.

I have not heard anything about a spring issue yet. I got my last one the week before Christmas.

I stand corrected... just got an e-mail yesterday about the Spring Block magazine, so it should be out in 3-4 weeks. (At least, that's the usual time frame.)

I did too. Got an email stating that they "did it again"! I agree with DonnaC it does take 3-4 wks for it to arrive.