Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Block subscription

Block subscription

Can someone let me know how to cancel my subscription? Just not impressed anymore and this last one helped me decide. TIA, Karen
    Never outsmart your common sense.

Karen

Blog Entries
    I think all magazines have subscription info in every issue, either in the first or last few pages. Look for something in small print!
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

You can email customer service from the website and tell them to cancel your subscription.
    Families are like quilts, lives pieced together, stitched with smiles and tears, colored with memory and bound by love.

You can call them also. I found their number online under their website. I thought not to get the block anymore but the price is good.
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

One of the things I enjoy most in a quilt magazine are the photos of fabrics that are going to be on the LQS shelves soon.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I canceled mine recently by Internet. My credit card information had changed, so when I received an e-mail about updating my info, I replied I no longer wanted to subscribe.

You can contact them thru the Missouri Star website. I had a subscription at first and cancelled later that way.

It's easy to cancel. I like Block, it's not a magazine, it's an idea book. I like there are no ads. I'm glad there are many magazines for us to be choosy.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I had some trouble finding out how to unsubscribe. You can't do through the email notices, there isn't info in the magazine, no info on the MSQC website, etc. I finally stumbled on it after actually logging in at their website and going to "My Account" - there it is easy and quick to unsubscribe.

Blog Entries
    there should be a way on the company site. i took one delivery and went in and cancelled mine.

I emailed them and said I wanted to discontinue the subscription and they answered me back right away. I liked Block but felt they were repeating patterns.
    Texas Sunshine, piney woods of NE Texas

Go to their web page. I cancelled a long time ago.

I called their 800 number and had to leave a message but they did call back. I just simply told her I wanted to cancel and she said she would take care of it.

I had thought about canceling, too, but I enjoy reading all the nice stories every other month. I don't care for the murder mystery at the back. I am going to share mine but will surely keep the first Christmas issue. I felt I was in Jenny's house celebrating with her, her husband her children and grandchildren. I really enjoy re-reading that one.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

I agree with you about the magazine. It is merely a catalog of things they sell!

just either call them or send them an e-mail....I found they were very nice to deal with ...I just did not need any more magazines especially quilts...I make more totes and placemats, etc.

I wasn't impressed either..I'd rather watch the tutorials (they're just as informative)

I just emailed and canceled it. They emailed back right away.

Dear Cizzors-

After you unsubscribe, try googling "Quilters Cache". Marcia Hohn has provided hundreds of quilt block directions
    for free. She has pictures of the block, directions for assembly and usually a sample of a quilt.
    Judy