Boston Terrier owners

Old 03-10-2011, 12:34 PM

Buddy has moved in permanetly. Two weeks ago he had his first camping trip and had a good time. The pins that had been put in to repair his broken leg backed out and was causing him pain and swelling in the joint. My husband drove 75 miles back to our vet on Saturday to have the leg ex-rayed. $125 later he was on the way back to our RV with some anti inflamatory meds. Monday we took him to the rescue vet and they removed the pins as the leg was healed. Last night I took out the 4 stiches. He now only limps when he thinks he needs a treat. Rotten to the core in only a month. He now has moved from his pillow to my bed. I guess he won!!! He can't make a trip with his Dad on the big truck until he learns some manners on a lead. My guess he will get to go next trip. He is smart. He has pulled the wool over his two sisters. I may have to get a job to continue to buy new squeaky toys...they don't last long in a tug of war.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Marguerite
As you can see from my avatar, I have a Frenchie. (French Bull dog).
Soooo sweet.... what's his/her name?
Old 03-10-2011, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nona
Buddy has moved in permanetly. Two weeks ago he had his first camping trip and had a good time. The pins that had been put in to repair his broken leg backed out and was causing him pain and swelling in the joint. My husband drove 75 miles back to our vet on Saturday to have the leg ex-rayed. $125 later he was on the way back to our RV with some anti inflamatory meds. Monday we took him to the rescue vet and they removed the pins as the leg was healed. Last night I took out the 4 stiches. He now only limps when he thinks he needs a treat. Rotten to the core in only a month. He now has moved from his pillow to my bed. I guess he won!!! He can't make a trip with his Dad on the big truck until he learns some manners on a lead. My guess he will get to go next trip. He is smart. He has pulled the wool over his two sisters. I may have to get a job to continue to buy new squeaky toys...they don't last long in a tug of war.
Sooo happy for Buddy. Give him hugs from me, please.
And thank you.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Marguerite
As you can see from my avatar, I have a Frenchie. (French Bull dog).
I love your little French Bull Dog!
Old 06-07-2011, 04:59 AM

I am owned by a Boston Terrier who is 5 years old and still a puppy. She is never more than two steps from me and always full of play. When I sit down, she is in my lap which is a lap full since she weighs 29 pounds. She has been a joy from day one. Oh and I have a 4 pound poodle mix who is the dog pack leader and watch dog.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:21 AM

Buddy has made his first trip on the big truck. His Dad says that he did pretty well for the first time. Since he is a mixed breed, my younger daughter thinks he is part French Bulldog. Who knows! But I think it might be a min boxer. He has the block head and the attention span of a two year old. For the first time in three years we have peaches on our tree. In the past the squirrels have cleaned the tree before anything ripened up. Buddy has put a alot of focus on repelng sqiurrels in our yard. He is really a mess! Next week his cousins are coming to spend the week...a chihuahua and a very old rat terrier. I'm sure I will regret this later.