Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Boy did I blow it!!!

Blog Entries
    Some how I mark this site as spam and now I can't get in email from here :oops: It will be two months before they can reactive my address :cry: :-( I am have withdraws already. :-(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewmuchmore
    Some how I mark this site as spam and now I can't get in email from here :oops: It will be two months before they can reactive my address :cry: :-( I am have withdraws already. :-(
    Maybe you can get a new address and update in My Profile and then it won't be a problem?

Blog Entries
    who are "they"? which email program do you use?

Blog Entries
    If you do get a new email make sure it is with another provider. If you had Yahoo, use Hotmail , etc

Blog Entries
    AOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Maybe you can get a new address and update in My Profile and then it won't be a problem?
    Do you think so! Sometimes I use this board a therapy went to my oncologist Monday and they set up a Pet scan for tomorrow. So I must not be thinking straight.

On AOL 9.5:
    Go to your spam folder. The link is in small blue writing at the end of your mail list, under the column with the dates. Click on the messages you want that are marked as spam, then on the middle button that says "This is not Spam". Also, check to make sure the address is in your address book.

Sewmuchmore you are not alone. A friend went to her oncologist 2 weeks ago and discovered she has cancer in her other breast. She went back yesterday, returning late tonight, and had the scans done and I don't know what all. She lost a daughter in a car wreck several years ago, but she has one son left. I'll be saying some prayers for you.

Blog Entries
    HOpe all goes well with the pet scan. Prayers!!

Blog Entries
    Thank you all I, think they are just fishing. There is fluids in one of lungs. But it is there 4 years ago. I don't think it is anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonpi
    On AOL 9.5:
    Go to your spam folder. The link is in small blue writing at the end of your mail list, under the column with the dates. Click on the messages you want that are marked as spam, then on the middle button that says "This is not Spam". Also, check to make sure the address is in your address book.
    the problem is that I delte it while it was in the spam box. that has cause the problem.

Blog Entries
    I don't use the email notifications anymore. I just get on and use the watched topics. Everything I have answered on will pop up there and if I want to watch something I haven't answered on I click on watch so it will show up. I was deleting the emails instead of following each link and using just one to get on the board so it is faster to just use watched topics. I spent alot of time going back and deleting.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Prayers for you sweetie!! And hope you get the spam un-mixed up :)
    This board gets me out of my head every time!! :D

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    I don't use the email notifications anymore. I just get on and use the watched topics. Everything I have answered on will pop up there and if I want to watch something I haven't answered on I click on watch so it will show up. I was deleting the emails instead of following each link and using just one to get on the board so it is faster to just use watched topics. I spent alot of time going back and deleting.
    Rhonda, that's a good idea. I do exactly what you don't do anymore. Thanks for the time-saver. :D

I hope your PET scan shows nothing wrong. I have to have them about once a year because I am a breast and lung cancer survivor. I thank God that we have the different ways to find things now.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all turns out well.

good luck with your test my prayers are with you,and i did the same thing i cant get on for 2 months.i cant believe were bard from our quilting board. get a new add

About 3 weeks ago I stopped getting emails too. I emailed the admin. & they told me I marked it as spam too. I didn't so I don't know what happened but have to wait out the 2 months too

Blog Entries
    Thank you. Ronda I did not know that. You made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by annette1952
    About 3 weeks ago I stopped getting emails too. I emailed the admin. & they told me I marked it as spam too. I didn't so I don't know what happened but have to wait out the 2 months too
    The same thing happened to me today, Adm said I have to wait 2 months so my address can be reactivated.

Blog Entries
    It has been a week and the doctor office has not contacted me so I believe that I am healed ;)

Gmail -- I LOVE Gmail!