Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Brand new "You know you're a redneck when..."  -- These are so bad >

Brand new "You know you're a redneck when..." -- These are so bad

Brand new "You know you're a redneck when..." -- These are so bad

Old 11-23-2009, 09:28 AM

That's what I would think too, but apparently, from what I hear, the "aiming" portion complicates matters! Actually DD showed a lot more interest in using the bathroom at the same age than DS does.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Power Poster

My daughter caught on way sooner than my sons did, too.

I have heard of some women that could do that standing up - and keep right on walking - makes me think of cows -

Old 11-23-2009, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by MNQuilter
That's what I would think too, but apparently, from what I hear, the "aiming" portion complicates matters! Actually DD showed a lot more interest in using the bathroom at the same age than DS does.
From what my daughter told me, apparently little boys think of it as a toy... :lol: Grandson would only go outside until it got cold, of course. :lol: :lol:

Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
From what my daughter told me, apparently little boys think of it as a toy... :lol: Grandson would only go outside until it got cold, of course. :lol: :lol:
I thought big boys did, too.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 AM

Put Cherrios in the potty. Helps with the aim game. Teehee
Old 11-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Power Poster

There was a youtube? thing about where some restroom had a fly (insect) painted on one of the tiles of the men's urinal - kept the room much cleaner!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:31 AM

Got a 3 year old that refuses to be potty trained. I ask him don't you want to be a man today & wear big pants like daddy & papa. No he wants his diaper. He even picked out his own boxer briefs like daddy but still won't budge. Wears the boxers over the diapers. I hope he comes around because I want him to go to pre-k next year.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:34 AM

That is funny! It's been a lot of fun to see the differences between the two kids. DD is ALL GIRL and DS is ALL BOY. It could be challenging if they didn't adore each other so much!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Got a 3 year old that refuses to be potty trained. I ask him don't you want to be a man today & wear big pants like daddy & papa. No he wants his diaper. He even picked out his own boxer briefs like daddy but still won't budge. Wears the boxers over the diapers. I hope he comes around because I want him to go to pre-k next year.

Tell him no to other things that he wants to do, tell him only big boys can do that. if he has to miss out on some things because he is in a diaper it may change his tune.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:58 PM

I have tried everything I can think of. His daddy told him if he wanted to go to West Texas next year deer hunting he had better do something. He is as stubborn as a mule. Just folds his arms & looks at you. His nickname is the evil troll. He can really come up with some duzies.