Can anyone relate?

Old 12-06-2010, 04:33 AM

I just thought of this funny story, so thought I would share!!!

The past spring DH and I went to a local antique fair. I was all mezmerized over some buttons, so he decided to walk a little ahead of me. Well, I was done purchasing my buttons, looked down the aisle ahead of me and saw my DH. I walked up behind him, grabbed his little butt and whispered sweetly what are you going to buy me today? I heard this voice say, anything you want. It did not register as my husbands voice. I had grabbed the wrong butt!! The man was dressed identical to my DH, so I never bothered to look at his face. All I could do was laugh and apologize. The man said, don't worry, you made my day! My DH came walking down and said what is so funny? I said I just grabbed that man's butt by mistake. All my DH could do was shake his head. :roll: :shock: :twisted: :oops:
Old 12-06-2010, 04:35 AM

I LOVE IT!!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 04:41 AM

I bet you don't do that again. Too funny!!
Old 12-06-2010, 04:43 AM

ROFL
Old 12-06-2010, 04:43 AM

I had a similar moment.

My boyfriend at the time and I were heading to the mall. We were about ready to get inside. I'm talking to him, but I wasn't looking at him so I didn't realize he had stopped to tie his shoe for a second and he didn't bother to tell me he had stopped. Meanwhile I'm still walking and talking. Then heard "Are you talking me me?" I looked over and realized my boyfriend was not at my side, but there was a woman three feet away from me on the same side who was walking inside, too. I looked around and found my boyfriend a few feet behind me tying his shoe. I was embarrested! I apoligized to her and explained I was talking to him and didn't realize he had stopped.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:59 AM

I am always doing that in Menards! So many of the customers look like my husband from the back! fifty some guy, average height, jeans, sweatshirt, cap and usually a tape measure on his belt. I have touched, talked to, and put things in the cart of total strangers many times. Lucky for me they are usually good natured.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:20 AM

Thank you so much for the laugh. I could see myself doing the same thing. :oops:
Old 12-06-2010, 05:27 AM

A friend of mine was meeting her dh at the mall for lunch. She was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time. When she arrived she saw her husband bent over arranging things in the back of his work van. She quietly walked up behind him, reached between his legs and gave him a gentle, wifely squeeze. The man let out a yelp, stood up and when she turned loose he turned around. That's when she realized that it wasn't her husband but one of his co-workers.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:35 AM

wifely squeeze.............hahahahahaha
Old 12-06-2010, 05:41 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by raptureready
A friend of mine was meeting her dh at the mall for lunch. She was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time. When she arrived she saw her husband bent over arranging things in the back of his work van. She quietly walked up behind him, reached between his legs and gave him a gentle, wifely squeeze. The man let out a yelp, stood up and when she turned loose he turned around. That's when she realized that it wasn't her husband but one of his co-workers.
ROF LOL :oops:

Was she ever able to face this guy again?