Charlie Sheen

Old 03-02-2011, 08:18 AM

He looks terrible. I'm afraid he won't be with us long at the rate he is going! The last thing he needs is to get his kids back.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Yooper32
Sorry, I do not feel one bit sorry for him. I do feel sorry for all the lives he has touched and poisoned and all the people he has let down and careers ruined because of him.
I agree with you , I think he's an idiot. :thumbdown:
Old 03-02-2011, 09:05 AM

ok - last night during yet another bout of insomnia, I was scrolling the channels trying to find something besides informercials, when I mistakenly came across the TOON channel - you know "children's programming" - HA! Not on your life. There were child-like paper dolls portraying Ron Howard "doing the deed" with legs flying in the air, etc. The script should have been on the XXX channel. And I am taken back to when the Road Runner and Bugs Bunny was removed from Saturday morning cartoons because it was too violent!....................progress.............. phewyy
Old 03-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Power Poster

it's a shame how stupid he is, had it all, now he's in ruins and the people of a number one show are all out of work due to him. i think the show should carry on, there's enough of a story line to do so, just put him in rehab on the show, or have him go on the lamb coz he's being sued by 10 baby momas. alan still has alot of life left in him, what about rose and of course berta, my fav,they still can do it, they did it with valerie harper when she got to big for her britches 20 yrs ago.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Power Poster

like i keep saying to my dh, art imitates life, i always said he acted so good in the part, b/e he wasn't acting that was his life!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:31 AM

Charlie Sheen is one of the highest paid idiots on the planet, (followed closely by Donald Trump, Lindsey Lohan, Jesse James, etc., etc., etc.) Why are these people newsworthy? Our world is overflowing with this type of people. Let's stop giving them all this publicity for their rotten behavior! I don't have to know all the deviant things they do in their sordid little lives! Whatever happened to Embarrassment...used to, people didn't CRAVE attention for their bad actions, they were ashamed of them!
Oh, for the good old days!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
My Mom is always asking me WHY I dont watch the news...NOW YA KNOW, lOl!
Same here. During the Vietnam War, I couldn't watch the news. Many people of my generation served in that war, some never came back, some came back and were never quite the same. I see that in today's war in the Middle East. So sad. Then this so called "special actor" is in the limelight when he could be doing something positive with his life and talent for the community. The news needs to move on, find a positive person and lift our spirits in these economic stressful days. Life goes on, leave Charlie to the hole he prefers to live in.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by kathidahl
What I do not understand why Two & a Half Men is such a popular show....oh wait, we all want to watch a show about a guy with the morals of an alley cat (no aspersions on cats) with a young boy in the household being exposed to and joking about the life style...then we wonder why our young people are so messed up...this trash is coming directly into our homes and playing on our TVs at an hour that young ages are likely in the room...little sponges!!
Yep. this is my take on the whole situation as well. However I feel really bad for his children, no matter who's home they are in. Children suffer for the actions of their parents. Those boys will be known as "poor kids, their Dad is Charlie Sheen" for a long long time.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Is it ever going to stop? Every night in the news same ole crap! so tired of hearing it, just like they did with Michael Jackson!
I agree, does anyone here watch late late night with Craig Ferguson? Well in his monologue he compared the obsession with Charlie Sheen's mental meltdown to the Victorian custom to pay a penny to peep in on the mentally ill in Bedlam Mental Hospital. He refuses to make late night monologue jokes about folks in such situations, like Lindsay Lohan, Michael Jackson and now Charlie Sheen. I am not a fan of Mr. Sheen, nor am I interested in watching his Television show, however I do hope he gets help for himself before a tragedy happens. I also hope that as a result of this is that some one out there with similar problems recognizes him or herself and finds the resources they need. As for me, however, I do avoid those kinds tell all shows. I refuse to pay my penny.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:41 AM

Just another example of the voyeuristic nature of our News services.
The middle East is falling apart, yet the news spends much more time on Charlie Sheen. This guy is having addiction, emotional, mental problems and yet cameras are constantly in his face so we can all watch him disintegrate. That's entertainment or news? Leave him alone. Who decided that rich people are worth watching in the first place? I feel very sorry for his kids but I don't care to watch him implode.