christmas

Old 12-17-2010, 07:42 PM

Bless your heart!! I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell your Trinity meant so much to you. Please know that so many of us care about you and feel your pain. I wish you comfort in your sweet memories of Trinity.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:11 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.. many times the loss of a pet is most tragic.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:58 PM

Sorry for the loss of your beloved friend. It is especially hard this time of year to loose a loving pet.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Power Poster

Best Holiday Wishes. Sorry for your loss.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:12 PM

I am so sorry you had to lose your sweet pet at this time of year. Pets are as close as family, sometimes closer. I hope you will find peace and cheer these next days knowing that we are all thinking of you and your loss.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:15 PM

So sorry for your loss. Not stupid at all, our pets become family. We love them and they love us! Maybe after you have had some time you will seek out a new somebody who needs your love and compassion, and honnor Trinity's memory by making a difference in its life. Hugs and best wishes for the Holidays.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:18 PM

it might sound stupid to some of you I lost my special dog Trinity 2 days ago it is breaking my heart. she was my birthday present in december 2003. just had to let that off my chest.
===========
No, not stupid. I still tear up sometimes remembering the happy times with the best dog who ever lived, our dear Doberman Kurt. He was a rescue dog, an original and loved by the entire family. And then there was Hilda, and Gertrude and Hans and..and...all of them went on to the Rainbow Bridge. And I had to take them for that last ride to the Vet.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:32 PM

So sorry for your loss of sweet Trinity. Its an old cliche, but time does heal
Old 12-18-2010, 12:12 AM

It's never stupid to love a pet and to mourn their passing. They are members of your family. Anyone who reads your post and has had a dog will understand completely. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost a wonderful Australian Cattle dog a little over a year ago. Although I have stopped crying, I still think of him and miss him. Maybe, when you are ready, you'll be able to share your life again with a rescue dog who is searching for his forever family....sadly there are so many out there due to foreclosures. Good luck!
Old 12-18-2010, 01:27 AM

My cat Millie died in april and I still miss her so my heart go`s out to you . A week later my daughter adpoted an ex racing greyhound.he`s a gentle old softy but a little large to have him sit on my knee for a cuddle !I`m sure your dog had a wonderful life with you and you have some wonderful memories to look back on .my thought s are with you .