Craftsy- again

Old 02-15-2021, 04:43 PM

Great detective work I read a quote somewhere today “ follow the artist not the corporation” wish I could remember who wrote it.

today in my inbox the ad states $79.99 premium membership but all mine for just $7 ?? And no details of the “gold” membership gone up from 2.49 yesterday, I’m waiting for my free class to say sorry but I have confirmed my membership ends in April and I will no longer be charged .

Originally Posted by Watson View Post
I've been in contact with customer service back and forth and the bottom line is that their advertising says you can "access" all classes for free....which doesn't mean you can actually watch them for free. It means you can see the previews.
Weasel words and I told them so. The customer service person kept telling me I was "confused".
There are 30 classes that span all the different crafts, that you have to pay for...about 5 (?) of them are quilting.
I only paid $9.95 for a year, so it's still a good deal, but burns my bum that they are being so sneaky. I wonder if all new classes will be purchase only?
Watson
Old 02-16-2021, 12:46 AM

I have a library file, but lost all my log - ons'. I have e-mailed Craftsy several times. They never responded to one of them!! I'm out several years of patterns and their revision as well. !! PayPal is another one who never responded. Tinker
Old 02-17-2021, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by tinker View Post
I have a library file, but lost all my log - ons'. I have e-mailed Craftsy several times. They never responded to one of them!! I'm out several years of patterns and their revision as well. !! PayPal is another one who never responded. Tinker
ask for Jody she might’ve able to help [email protected]