Craptacular movie list

Old 11-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Kas

#1 Ishtar (the WORST movie of all time)
#2 Phantasm
#3 Man on Fire (the point?)

I liked the effects in Avatar, but unobtainium? Really? I still can't wrap my brain around that stupid name for the element they were mining. Unobtainium. Sheesh!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:22 PM

[quote=Ramona Byrd]
Originally Posted by LadyJrhi
I would have to say
1. Graveyard of Horrors (we figured out the camera man killed them all...he got tired of having dirt thrown in his face!)
2. I can't remember the name...it was a Vampire Opera/Musical...enough said!! lol
----------------------------------
Could Number 3 be The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Nah...I actually *like* the Rocky Horror Picture Show...but then my real name is Janet...and I dated a guy that went by the name of Vlad when I was in college in the 80's...I kind of had to learn the score! *laugh* It was fun. :)
Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Kas

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Well I have to admit that I really like Rocky Horror, especially in the theater with all the flying toast and toilet paper. What a hoot! I also like Howard the Duck, I thought it was so bad it was hilarious. But then, I have been told that I am not normal. LOL
What? Meatloaf again?!?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:59 AM

These are my least favorite movies that other people seem to love:

#1. Titanic - I just couldn't make myself care about Leonardo DiCaprio.

#2. Jerry McGuire - Didn't do anything for me.

#3. Casablanca - My DH would kill me if he knew I was dissing Bogie, but I don't swoon over a guy who talks with such a monotone voice and never smiles.

Weird, after writing these down, I'm realizing that my least favorite movies are love stories.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:16 AM

In no particular order:

1. Friday the 13th in 3D - the only F13th I've seen and it was two too many!

2. The Clearing - just awful, hard to follow & make sense of it. Robert Redford sooo disappointed me with this one.

3. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - hard to believe they made a sequel!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:32 AM

Any of the Andy Hardy movies.

Bush Christmas. The ABC put it on *every* Xmas for about 20+ years. It's a wonder they didn't wear the film out.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:56 AM

1. Ishtar - UGH!!!

2. Star Wars - I'm a sci fi fan, but I've never been able to sit through Star Wars. Booooooring.

3. Blazing Saddles - I normally like Mel Brooks' stuff, but this movie just wasn't funny to me.

If I can add a #4, I'd say Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ... the new one. I normally like Johnny Depp, but this movie was weird and un-fun.

Plus any scary/gory/violent movies. I don't watch them. I figure there's enough of that going on in the world today. I don't need to see it on my TV too. :thumbdown:

I can also do without Jim Carrey, and any of the other "silly" actors that are popular for some reason. Ben Stiller, Will Farrell ... ugh.

I liked Avatar even though the story wasn't all that original, and I thought Airplane! was a hoot!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:29 PM

Moonrise - I detest Jim Carry too. the "new" Charlie and the chocolate factory is horrid. I love the old original version tho.

XYZ quilts: Ace Ventura Pet detective deservers to be on this craptactular list!

Hannajo - Titanic is a yawner for me too.

Thanx all you guys for playing this game. It's fun to see that many of us think the bad ones are the bad ones for all.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:41 PM
JJs
Banned

gee a list with ONLY three?????

some good bad movies listed so far...

here's a started list of crappy movies... some already mentioned - It would take me daaaaaays to list them all LOL

In no particular order:
Titanic
Poisidon Adventure
Jaws
Dances with Wolves
Deliverance
Fargo
Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
Old 11-06-2010, 05:25 PM

Oh I am back. Have to say I was really unimpressed with Avatar! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Dislike anything with Johnny Depp! Same for Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler. Oh let's add Jim Carrey!

You know this list could go on and on for me. Guess I just don't like movies/TV much except for music specials (concerts, documentaries (just watched one on Janis Joplin today)).