Craptacular movie list

Old 11-06-2010, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mailmanldy
1. Waterworld
2. The Wedding Singer
3. and any woody allen movie
THANK YOU...I think I have found a kindred soul! LOL
Old 11-06-2010, 07:20 PM

Add Borat to my list. OMG. That's two hours of my life I'll never get back! :shock: :roll:
Old 11-06-2010, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by scowlkat
Oh I am back. Have to say I was really unimpressed with Avatar! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Dislike anything with Johnny Depp! Same for Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler. Oh let's add Jim Carrey!

You know this list could go on and on for me. Guess I just don't like movies/TV much except for music specials (concerts, documentaries (just watched one on Janis Joplin today)).
DH and I love several of the Will Ferrell movies. We are both huge F1 fans and think that Telladega Nights is hilarious.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:47 AM

Don't even remember the name, but it saved me a ton of $$$,cause I refused to pay $$ to see any more movies :-) I can't watch all that's on TV or that Grson tapes for us.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:00 AM

Isn't this fun? Variety is the spice of life. I'm liking seeing some of my favorite films on your crappy movie list. It makes me happy that we have such a huge variety to choose from, that films that make you cringe can also make me sigh, smile or laugh. My 3 ickiest were
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
Gigli
Old 11-07-2010, 04:08 AM

I am soooo glad I refused to pay money to go see most of the movies on this list! But then a couple that I really love have made this list too.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by scowlkat
Oh I am back. Have to say I was really unimpressed with Avatar! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Dislike anything with Johnny Depp! Same for Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler. Oh let's add Jim Carrey!

You know this list could go on and on for me. Guess I just don't like movies/TV much except for music specials (concerts, documentaries (just watched one on Janis Joplin today)).
I don't like most of Jim Carrey's 'comedies', but some of his dramatic roles I think are wonderful, like "Doing Time on Maple Drive" (TV) & "The Majestic".
I'm not a big fan of all those sophmoric (almost typed 'sophmoronic'!) movies - Dumb & Dumber, Something About Mary, etc.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:04 PM

I love your name "sophmoric" movies. But would even the younger crowd like them??, they have no merit in society.