CUTE card holders

Old 11-07-2022, 04:35 AM

Smile CUTE card holders

I found this cute gift card holder for Christmas at Damjana at AppleGreenCottage. Sorry I am soooo computer illiterate I am not able to post the link, but I know you guys can find it!!! I made a couple and of course changed them up a bit (and again, not able to post pics) instead of cutting on the diagonal I just folded it back and put a tiny bell in the corner. I think these would be great for Christmas or birthdays. I don't know about copyrights -I couldn't find anything on the site - but I think they would also be a good item for a bazaar. Oh, I also made a clear template so I could fussy cut better. I also printed Merry Christmas on fabric for the printer and put that on the front bottom. I am thinking of doing the same and putting my family's names on the back.

Last edited by laurilli; 11-07-2022 at 04:38 AM. Reason: add to info.
Old 11-07-2022, 05:09 AM
Power Poster

This one? It's a free pattern.
https://www.applegreencottage.com/di...allet-pattern/

To post a link, right click in the address window and choose copy or copy link. . Come to your post and right click and select paste.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:07 AM

The pattern I found is in a free Holiday pattern bundle. The one you found is similar but the holiday one has a deeper angle. I tried the right click it just says forward, print, cast, and save as.. no copy option. I don't know what I am doing, as you can probably tell LOL.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:35 AM

You have to scroll down a bit for the instructions at https://www.applegreencottage.com/ch...t-card-holder/

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
Old 11-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by laurilli View Post
The pattern I found is in a free Holiday pattern bundle. The one you found is similar but the holiday one has a deeper angle. I tried the right click it just says forward, print, cast, and save as.. no copy option. I don't know what I am doing, as you can probably tell LOL.
Doesn't seem you are clicking on the web address. The one in the window that starts with https:// I don't know about a phone browser. It works on my pc and tablet.
Old 11-07-2022, 01:00 PM

Yes Janey, that's the one. I will give try to post a link so if I get it to work it will just be a duplicate.
Old 11-26-2022, 02:31 AM

I visited the site but was unable to BUY a pattern without joining the email list. So sorry they have it set up that way…I did not want to submit information or receive more junk mail.