That Darned Cat!

Old 03-21-2010, 09:45 AM

FOUND IT!! And it was definitely a Boo moving. I guess she thinks she is a designer with the way she moves little things around. :) My daughter finally got out of bed and helped me move the deep freeze in the kitchen! TA DA! There it was!

LOL All my fabric and supplies are kept in the son's old room with DOOR CLOSED. The only time things are out of there is when i am working on something. This is is why.

LOL
Old 03-21-2010, 09:50 AM

oh, quiltincrazy, you need to save yourself the money... use a rubber glove, get it wet, rub along whatever (everything) that has cat hair on it, run it under water, or use a bucket to rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat. This works great and will save you a bunch on those sticky roller things. you could use your bare hand if you'd like, I found that my hand got irritated after a while, so, I used the glove.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 AM

LOLOL! Look under the fridge....
Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by vjengels
oh, quiltincrazy, you need to save yourself the money... use a rubber glove, get it wet, rub along whatever (everything) that has cat hair on it, run it under water, or use a bucket to rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat. This works great and will save you a bunch on those sticky roller things. you could use your bare hand if you'd like, I found that my hand got irritated after a while, so, I used the glove.
A damp towel-paper or otherwise works well too

;-)
Old 03-21-2010, 11:15 AM

knlsmith - I think my cat is related to yours. She steals my pens when I'm not looking. She goes right up to the holder, pulls one out, and brings it to me.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:29 AM

And that is exactly what forces me to never ever leave the sewing area with anything small and/or unattached lying around, not even for five minutes... :lol:
And yes, the tomcat is totally harmless and chilled out, it's the girls who always cause the trouble. Our old cat Bo used to climb on shelves and coffee tables collecting my hair elastics, which i would find in the weirdest places. I was always out of them.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:53 PM

Hey, cats just wanna have fun!! :lol: :lol:
Old 03-21-2010, 06:18 PM

Solved the problem of cat hair. We have three cats and no noticeable hair problem. They all run to the bathroom to be brushed. It started with the two older ones and the youngest followed along. Of course it does mean that I never get alone time in the bathroom. It even makes hairballs far and few between.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by jljquilter
Solved the problem of cat hair. We have three cats and no noticeable hair problem. They all run to the bathroom to be brushed. It started with the two older ones and the youngest followed along. Of course it does mean that I never get alone time in the bathroom. It even makes hairballs far and few between.
This is what my kitty babies do too. You are right no alone time. They even want in when I'm in the shower.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:25 AM
Power Poster

Yes, I use a comb also and they love it. I get enough hair to make new kittens, but with these trouble makers....who wants MORE????

Yours is really cute...a stinker....but cute!