Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
DID NOT RECEIVE MESSAGE BOARD E-MAIL  TODAY >

DID NOT RECEIVE MESSAGE BOARD E-MAIL TODAY

DID NOT RECEIVE MESSAGE BOARD E-MAIL TODAY

Old 03-23-2011, 06:06 PM

I did not receive my daily e-mail for the quilt board Anyone else in my situation? I got the notice about them changing there service and I put the new address in my contacts folder. Do you think it could be something like this???
Old 03-23-2011, 06:18 PM

Try to PM the moderators they might be able to respond quicker
Old 03-23-2011, 06:21 PM

I didn't get mine either.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:21 PM

Me either!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:40 PM

I no longer receive any:(
Susposedly I sent one to spam????
So now I don't get any feedback, or any email notifications.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:41 PM

So far I haven't had any problems recieving mine. The only difference is I now get mine in the morning and before they didn't come until 6:00 p.m. on the dot. I enjoy getting them earlier now it gives me more time to read.LOL
Old 03-23-2011, 08:50 PM

I also stopped receiving them about a month ago and PM'ed and was told I sent one to spam and I had to wait 2 months to sign back up. Then yesterday I signed back up and started getting them again.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Administrator

Digests are emails automatically sent by our server software to subscribed members. To subscribe, or to change your current subscription settings, go to this web address:

http://www.quiltedparadise.com/supportcenter.jsp

It's extremely important that everyone understand that the digests only point toward a teeeeeeeeeeny tiny smattering of the topics posted here. If a member relies only on the digests to get here, or as their only method of keeping up with the neighborhood, she will miss most of what's going on. "Reading the digest" barely scratches the surface of everything available here.

The Digests are the least efficient way of keeping current. if you routinely come straight to the board and surf around on your own to check the latest happenings, you'll never need the digests.

Here's my own routine:

1. I set the board as my browser home page so i come straight here as soon as i hit the internet. (other options include putting a shortcut on your desktop, or adding the board to your browser favorites/bookmarks.)
2. I check my private messages by clicking on the "Private Messages" link at the top of the page. Once I've read and answered all my new mail, I
3. Click on the "Watched Topics" link at the top of the page to see the latest developments in topics of special interest to me. Once I've looked at all of those, I
4. Click on the "Unread Topics" link at the top of the page so I can see everything that's brand new since I last visited the board. After that, I
5. Click on the "Recent Topics" link. That takes me straight to all of the topics that have been updated since I last visited the board.

After that, i use the links at the bottom of the page if i want to go straight to a particular section ... just in case i missed anything.

The board is open 24/7/365. Join me, brothers and sisters! Declare your independence from the digests! Come to the board whenever you want! Go wherever you want! Read and contribute at any time of the day or night!

Revel in the freedom! (Picture a smiley, standing on a mountain top, hair blowing in the breeze, flags flapping all around, blazing sunset behind, birds singing, crowds below roaring with joy and laughter, dancing in the streets.)