Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Dishwasher - which one is the best >

Dishwasher - which one is the best

Dishwasher - which one is the best

Old 07-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Ava

Originally Posted by Greenheron
A husband.
That won't work at my house. He is worse than the dishwasher.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:15 AM

I have a bosch too. At times it dosn't clean the dishes very well. I am wondering if it is the soap. I use cascade powder. What soap do you use?[/quote]

The soap manufacturers were forced to reformulate their products in the past year to eliminate phosphates and some of the new versions aren't working too well, Cascade being one of them. Finish Quantum Powerball seems to be getting the best ratings for now.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:16 AM

Karen, a tankless waterheater is just a fancy way to say the water is heated on demand. I think all of them are gas fired and when you turn on the hot water spigot, the water passing thru the heater is heated as it goes thru.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Ava

Originally Posted by akrogirl
I have a bosch too. At times it dosn't clean the dishes very well. I am wondering if it is the soap. I use cascade powder. What soap do you use?
The soap manufacturers were forced to reformulate their products in the past year to eliminate phosphates and some of the new versions aren't working too well, Cascade being one of them. Finish Quantum Powerball seems to be getting the best ratings for now.[/quote]

Thank you I will give it a try.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:23 PM

Well - I bit the bullet and got a GE. Stainless inside, delivery, installation, and taking away the broken one in on the deal. Bought it froma small town appliance person. My mom says she would buy from them sight on seen. Guess that is what really sold me on their store. Trust is something that goes along ways. I bought his number one seller - funny it has just the basics - He did not even try to push the thousand dollar machine and when I asked about it he said that I would like the other one too.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ellen
Karen, a tankless waterheater is just a fancy way to say the water is heated on demand. I think all of them are gas fired and when you turn on the hot water spigot, the water passing thru the heater is heated as it goes thru.
Ours can't be gas fired, 'cause we don't have natural gas! Must be electric. Yours would only be gas-fired if it was hooked up to your natural gas line when it was installed - which would be great, because it would probably be less expensive than electric.