Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you spoil your cats?

Blog Entries
    Do you spoil your cats?

Spoil them rotten. What else are they for?

Yes, yes and yes (I have three, tee hee)

Mine allow me to live here as long as i feed them, dont' forget to buy them treats and let them lay on any quilt they want to

Banned
    Um, yes. Is that even a question you need to ask?? :)

Blog Entries
    We are their servants - it is our duty!

Blog Entries
    I don't have a cat, but would like to get some. Hubby doesn't like cats.

Mine are very spoiled. That's the way I like them.

My cats are not spoiled, I'm just very well trained!

zzyzx the cat (my avatar) had her own fleece sleeping bag, along with many other pieces of fleece all around the house. She too was really the home owner & just allowed me to stay to keep the water dish filled & treat her with chicken, cream cheese (she liked that almost more than chicken!) & the occasional ginger snap! lol

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Is there any other way? I have 3 and they all keep me in line. They let me know when its breakfast lunch dinner and treat time.

:lol: A spoiled cat? Mine makes me turn on the bathroom sink so she can get a drink. She stands on my chest every morning and yells at me to wake me up and steps on my pc and pushes me out of my spot on the couch.
    Spoiled? Naaaaahhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    We are their servants - it is our duty!
    exactly, I have a sign that says..."The cat lives here with "HER" housekeeping staff."

Of course I spoil my cats. That is obviously my reason for existence. I am hoping, however, that someday, perhaps in another life or dimension, I will discover that my cats were reporting back to someone on how they were treated, and I will be rewarded for my good behavior.

Mine is 13 years old this month. We got him when he was 5 wks old. His name is Purvis, he is a Maine Coon and weighs 19 lbs. Just a little feller. He's not spoiled in the least....he just has me well trained.

Blog Entries
    I, too, confess to being well trained as wait staff for my three well-loved cats. I know all cats are not spoiled but would that it were so. Also wish all were neutered, spayed or bred responsibly to cut down on the number of unwanted cats, strays, and the euthanasia rate in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by renee765
    Of course I spoil my cats. That is obviously my reason for existence. I am hoping, however, that someday, perhaps in another life or dimension, I will discover that my cats were reporting back to someone on how they were treated, and I will be rewarded for my good behavior.
    Love it! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    Do you spoil your cats?
    Can you define spoil?
    If you mean I give them great food, comfy places to sleep (to include the top of my head and my stash), sunbathe, all the hugs and kisses they want/need. Clean litterbox, toys and treats. Traveling to exotic places.....well, then YES, I spoil my cats.

That's what cats are for. To keep us warm at night and to make sure that we are up on time. Whether we need to be or not.

DianD, You sound like me (trained cat slave). My cat even sleeps on my pillow, whether I'm using it or not. He's currently sulking because he's been closed out of the bedroom (need to protect the batting I have spread out on the bed from both him and the bird).

Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
    :lol: A spoiled cat? Mine makes me turn on the bathroom sink so she can get a drink. She stands on my chest every morning and yells at me to wake me up and steps on my pc and pushes me out of my spot on the couch.
    Spoiled? Naaaaahhhhh.
    I wonder if our cats are related, ours walks up and down both of us to get us out of bed. Her mother will only drink from the faucet. Kola lays in front of my keyboard, on my wrist-pad for my mouse. Lays down between the monitor and keyboard and demands I keep my desk lamp on for her own personal heat-lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    Spoiled? Naaaaahhhhh.
    I wonder if our cats are related, ours walks up and down both of us to get us out of bed. Her mother will only drink from the faucet. Kola lays in front of my keyboard, on my wrist-pad for my mouse. Lays down between the monitor and keyboard and demands I keep my desk lamp on for her own personal heat-lamp.

:lol: :lol: our cats are something, huh? Mine will be 19 April 6th and she still acts like she is 2! She runs this household.

Felix is coming up on 17 (we adopted him May 13, 1995, at an estimated age of 2). He's getting a bit frail and sometimes a little stiff, but seems to be doing well for his age.

Blog Entries
    Who? Me??????? Are you serious???????????? :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    Spoiled? Naaaaahhhhh.

:lol: :lol: our cats are something, huh? Mine will be 19 April 6th and she still acts like she is 2! She runs this household.
    Kola will be 7 about that same time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast