Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Does anyone understand why this is happening to me? >

Does anyone understand why this is happening to me?

Does anyone understand why this is happening to me?

Old 11-04-2011, 08:39 AM

Default Does anyone understand why this is happening to me?

I normally use AOL for everything. I read my newsletters and communicated on the board that way. Since the change I find that I cannot link the newsletters to get on the board, I can read the board but I cannot make any replies. I have to connect through Mozilla in order to do anything. Is anyone else having that problem? I was completely unable to post to the threads. Now I am able to on Mozilla. I never had any problems with AOL and the board before.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Margie View Post
I normally use AOL for everything. I read my newsletters and communicated on the board that way. Since the change I find that I cannot link the newsletters to get on the board, I can read the board but I cannot make any replies. I have to connect through Mozilla in order to do anything. Is anyone else having that problem? I was completely unable to post to the threads. Now I am able to on Mozilla. I never had any problems with AOL and the board before.
Members are not able to make replies through any email service. Members must sign on to the browser to reply.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-04-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:26 AM

I made a shortcut to this part of the board because if i have a few min. I can read a few posts fast rather than having to log in every time. I also keep myself logged in under remember me. really fast way to read posts. love that they change color when read also. I get the digest sent to me the same as always and can also go there to read if I want. also have the regular board shortcut to my desktop and just have to click on that and VOILA!! there we are! Old dogs can learn new tricks if they want to.