Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Ecolab Clinil window cleaner >

Ecolab Clinil window cleaner

Ecolab Clinil window cleaner

Old 07-20-2017, 10:47 AM

Default Ecolab Clinil window cleaner

Hi, Can anyone help me with this. I am in UK and through Amazon purchased 2 one liter bottles of Ecolab Clinil window cleaner. When it arrived there is every language on the bottles excepte English. I have tried to email the firm which I am led to believe are German but they have not replied. I have googled it but cannot find anywhere where it gives how to dilute it into domestic cleaner. I know it is a super glass cleaner but useless to me without the proper mix. Does anyone here use it or have you heard of it. Any help will be much appreciated,
Old 07-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Power Poster

I found an instruction here (in German) - https://hygi-cdn2.azureedge.net/imag...8bad07fc8f.pdf. I used Google's translator to learn that the product is not meant to be diluted. It does say it's for professional use only. Google's translator is here - https://translate.google.com/

BTW, the product is not available in the United States, according to the Amazon listing here - https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00FWSHFKI/?tag=curiua0ca-21

Last edited by dunster; 07-20-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:30 AM

Dunster thank you so much for the information but why does the bottles I purchased have measurements on them at every 100m I cannot understand this and they also sell spray bottles and that is why I thought it had to be diluted. I am rather disappointed that they didn't even reply to email. Thank you again. Vi
Old 07-21-2017, 10:44 AM

It also says not to mix it with other products. Spray the product on a microfiber cloth or paper towel. No need to rinse. And yes it says it is for professional use. Did not find anything about the measurements on the website previously given.
Hope this helps.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:09 AM

Have you heard of the Kaywos cloths? I just got one and they are great for cleaning windows and other things.
My mirrors,windows and granite sparkle. You just wet the cloth and wipe your windows, no streaks, it's like magic.
You can get them through Amazon too.