Eeery or not..you decide

Old 08-20-2011, 10:00 AM

ok..yea..thats eerie!!! :?
Old 08-20-2011, 11:27 AM

did you kiss it? it could have been a prince!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:10 PM

I think he's cute, and I'm glad the day care will provide for him and learn from him. maybe had been a pet that was outside and wanted to come in!:)
Old 08-20-2011, 03:20 PM

I live near Frog Hollow (I think the sign says, "Population: 16"). There are times when I don't want to slow down on the road - which you really have to because of the curve - for all the frogs hopping around. Blech.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:23 PM

Here's what happened. There were a bunch of frogs in the bushes and it was hazing week. The new frogs were supposed to jump in front of a moving car and if they survived they were in. This one however lept onto your grill and road it out. He knew if he went back the others would never let him live it down. Here's the part he never planned on. Being taken to daycare to be a pet.- You have to watch Toy Story 3 to know what his life in daycare is like.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by janallyn
now i read this, so who knows, the frog held and important role in early myth the frog symbolized resurrection and a higher stage of spiritual awakening, other eurpopean folklore states that it is good luck to have a frog show up in your home and if heard outdoors it signified coming rain.

i just think it is cool, and a beautiful frog too, when i lived on the outer banks for north carolina, and you heard the frogs singing, the old timers would say "the frogs are singing for rain.

it reminds of nature, you and your daughter are safe, and froggy has a new home, "has he gone a courting", it is an old childrens rhyme i believe. and then think of "wind in the willows"? was there not a frog in that also, and we also remember prince charming (and where is he now in my life/hiding in the garden?lol)

i had a gecko ride on my windsheild on the toll road, 95 miles per hours for heavens knows how long before i could pull over and get him off, tossed him in the bushes, and i think he just did not like his neighborhood and was looking for new digs, he was lucky and so was i, i found him a new home, and most especially i did not wreck the car looking at him and being worried.

jan in florida

jan in florida
Jan, Florida needs more people like you. Thanks! And so glad the frog in this story is in a good home now!
Old 08-20-2011, 06:49 PM

This brings back memories!!! I had to pick up my DDIL from a city about 30 miles from our farm one day for my son. A gopher crossed the road and I deliberately ran it over. She was shocked. I then proceeded to tell her that they were not nice little animals because they ate the seeds of corn out of the planted fields, etc. She immediately told my son when we got home! She always reminds me of this. They will be married 30 yrs in Nov. I love her dearly!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 06:50 PM

oooooeeeeeeoooooo
Old 08-20-2011, 07:12 PM

Cute frog, great story. So glad he was saved.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:37 PM

A least it is a cute frog....