Eggies?

Old 07-16-2011, 03:34 AM

I have a cousin who's had a slight stroke and can no longer use both hands. She's our "hard boiled eggs" lady when we have picnics, get-togethers, holidays.
I saw an commercial for "eggies" the other day
https://www.geteggiestv.com/?tag=he]https://www.geteggiestv.com/?tag=he[/url]|af&a_aid=4e067adb33eb6&a_bid=b3dc2eaa&data1=
and I thought this would be perfect for her. So I was wondering if they really work? Has anyone bought them? Would you buy them again?
Old 07-16-2011, 04:57 AM
Banned

Im anxious to hear too,I would want them if they really work.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:19 AM

I've wondered about them , also.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:40 AM

My husband saw a review on a local TV station the other day. I was hoping to find it on line to share but no luck. The reviewer was not impressed with the product. You have to spray them with a pan coating spray for them to come out like on the commercial, but the commercial doesn't show that. I searched Google and Yahoo for reviews and only found adds to buy them. Let us know if you order and find out other wise from the TV segment hubbie saw.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:51 AM

I'm tempted to buy them, even without reviews, for my cousin since her hard boiled eggs are her trademark thing at our dinners. She doesn't seem to ever want to bring anything else.
I've seen the commercial too and they say avail at CVS, WalGreens, etc but every time I look there they're all sold out. So somebody is buying them.
My biggest problem is I don't like buying online unless it's thru Paypal and these aren't.
I think I'll keep looking locally for another week or so before I take a chance and buy through the website.
Updated---I just found them in a online catalog that uses paypal so I ordered them. I'll let you know if they work.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Power Poster

I'm anxious to know too.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:19 AM

I haven't tried them yet either. My husband and I have a laugh every time the commercial comes on. The ad makes it sound like you couldn't slice a boiled egg unless it was cooked in Eggies. How have we lived without them for so long?!

I'll be watching for some reviews as I'm interested to hear how people like them.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:28 PM

I hope they'll be here by the weekend. My DDs and DGD are coming over and want to use them. :)
Old 07-18-2011, 12:39 PM

Cool, I'll be watching this thread to see your review.

I've seen several infomercials recently were I've been tempted to buy but so far have held out.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 PM

My DH says the ladies at work tried them and "they are a waste of money and junk."