Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
end of season TV programs... >

end of season TV programs...

end of season TV programs...

Old 05-15-2014, 09:07 AM

Our TV newspaper lady said that Castle was not renewed. I don't believe Crisis is either, but not sure about that. All my shows are definitely back on. YAHOO !
Old 05-15-2014, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by silverfoxmag View Post
I did as well, perhaps just delaying the wedding, amnesia for Castle. Any other thoughts?
I started watching Castle a few years ago and enjoyed the characters a lot. I think that since the writers have made Beckett and Castle a couple, I don't enjoy the characters as much. I still watch the show but if definitely has a different feel to it (for me anyway).

Serita
Old 05-15-2014, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by sparkys_mom View Post
There was something on the internet the other day about who got axed and who got renewed. I wasn't familiar with a lot of the shows - as in never even heard of them - but I do remember seeing Castle on the renewed list.
Article link on Castle renewal.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/6721...-and-spoilers/
Old 05-15-2014, 12:31 PM

I used to watch Castle, but once they got together I stopped watching it, the dynamic changed for me (Plus, I was trying to eliminate something from my DVR list!) I hate the end of the season for tv shows that I watch, because I know it's going to be FOREVER before they come back on. A lot of them won't be on until November during sweeps. I read somewhere yesterday that Two and a Half Men is going away and that there is speculation as to whether Sheen will come back for the final episode - I can't watch this show, just too stupid for me.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
I started watching Castle a few years ago and enjoyed the characters a lot. I think that since the writers have made Beckett and Castle a couple, I don't enjoy the characters as much. I still watch the show but if definitely has a different feel to it (for me anyway).

Serita
Mr. Stitchnripper and I feel the same way. It's like the writers can't figure out how to have a couple together without all that "hoo-rah" around the relationship to put obstacles in their way.