Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: FINDING the bunny

FINDING the bunny

This is my first hop. It really has been enjoyable finding other quilt shops that carry what I might want to purchase in the future. I am now down to 7 stores. One has a clue but I have not been able to figure it out. But my question is what do you do with the huge stores that do NOT give ANY clue?? Do you have to search the entire site?? I don't think that is fun and I just want to leave. The only reason I was finally doing it because I was searching for a fabric. Only one store had a clue that you had to fill out the missing word. I got one word wrong but still it was fun to figure out the name of a fabric and find the bunny.

THANKS
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

There are several that have no clue and for those I ask online where the bunny is.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

After playing for several months, I usually try to: Sign up for newsletter, check what is new, Fabric, if not just ask here for the site, and someone will help direct you to it.
    Dyan

Thanks for ALL your suggestions. I got them all but the Asylum and I have sent them a message. An interesting experience.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    Thanks for ALL your suggestions. I got them all but the Asylum and I have sent them a message. An interesting experience.
    Look on home page--Pink ticket says weekly special--It is there

on the others try and search shophop bunny. sometimes it will give you the link to the page.

I've been doing the Fab shop hop for a while & it has been fun. Some of the shops have free patterns (not that I need more) & I can purchase from places I'd never get to. I've have also won 4-5 of the $10 gift cert to a store & had fun deciding what to purchase. 1,000 of bolts is the one that gives me the most trouble. I have gotten frustrated with a store, returned to the home page & there's a tab labeled 'bunny hint'.. Just have fun with it there are some really nice stores.

Having trouble this month contest (7/14) with Pittsewing (Kimberly's Quilting and sewing) ... I can't even find the clue to where the "bunny" is hinding ... also where is the bunny at Sylvia's Quilters Quarters? Any help will be appreciated! My last two shops have got me stumped!

I read on the Fab shop hop site that they want the bunny's hidden within 2 clicks of the home page - sometimes the clues are somewhat hidden on the home page - I have seen a few sites where there was no clue at all - I usually try the newsletter or what's new.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it.

I finally found the bunny button at Sylvia's Quilters Quarters ... but Kimberly's still has me stumped!