Foal Watch For Patches

Old 06-04-2009, 10:39 AM

terri and k, listen up

nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh to k

this is what it sounds like to me. she foals. before my guess. i'm out, because she didn't make it all the way to my guess. got that?

the person who guessed closest before the foaling, whether it's 2 minutes or 3 hours, wins. because they didn't go over. get it?

in my dh office it was done that way. of course, what do they know? but i think that's the way it's supposed to work. sorry k (tee hee)
Old 06-04-2009, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
BW - I thought we meant that when your time is passed you're out. So if you had 1am and she foaled at 1.05am - even if the next person's guess was a day later, that person would win? Otherwise, I didn't win the Flirt poll, beachlady did!

K x
if you had 1.00 and she foaled at 1.05 and there was no one in between, YOU WIN. YAY YAY YAY !!!

if your time has passed and she hasn't foaled and someone else's time has come up, closer than yours, and she still hasn't foaled, and someone else's.....etc. it goes on and on. BUT,

if your has passed and she HAS foaled and no one guessed in between, then no one was closer than you WITHOUT GOING OVER.

AND YOU WIN THE BRAND NEW PONTIAC AND THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR SEWING ROOM AND ALL THE FATS!!!

[b][i][u]
Old 06-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Power Poster

Those fillys sure are skittish :shock: :shock: I was getting a big kick out of all of you in the stall with them :lol: :lol: :lol: Much better that they are mini's instead of full size, was what kept going around in my head as I was watching :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-04-2009, 01:20 PM

LOL these girls have been running on approx 100 acres for their 1st year of life so yep they are really skittish! These 2 are shetland ponies. They did really well today and now we will keep them seperated as they tend to get each other going.

Joanne did very well on her lessons today but umm Kc not so much LOL. (kc is the bigger one that is still on cam) Her flight instinct is so dang high!
Old 06-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Power Poster

BW- let me see if I can explain it to "our" rules....
Terri has june 1st 10 am
Sharon has June 1st at 3pm
Martha has June 1st at 5pm

the pony has the foal at 3:10pm Martha wins.... Terri was out as her time has passed. Sharon is out as her time has passed. Once your time has come and gone and no pony, you are out. In this we are not going for the closest. Understand better ?
Sharon
Old 06-04-2009, 01:33 PM

okey dokey.

i thought the part 'without going over' was important. i guess not.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:34 PM

I have a mare in foal with a mule colt....when I got her she was suppose to have it in May...but not yet...She could drop from now to some time the first of July...she just was not bred when they thought.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM

watching an waiting is the fun part!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Power Poster

Yes it is ladymare :D :D :D

Kay, I am a little surprised that they were not giving you problems that what they did, then. A whole year pastured without human interaction??? I would have thought they would even have been more skitish!!! :shock: :shock:

Soooo how's Patches????? You know how Terri loves your descriptions of their under the tail parts....and don't forget how much she LOVES those pictures, too :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted:
Old 06-04-2009, 03:34 PM

Im thinking Terri needs some new vulva pictures since she likes those so much LOL

Sighs nothing new tonight so I dont think we will see action tonight either. Her bag is just too small. This mare is trying to push me to my limit. I was hoping she would foal so I could show this weekend but noooooooooooo.

I think the 2 fillies are doing great for never being handled. I worked with Joanne a little more just now and shes really coming around. KC has a very high flight instinct so she will take a little longer. Most of the older generation pony breeders just do not handle them period. If they dont sell them they just stay out to pasture until they are old enough to breed.