Foal Watch For Patches

Old 06-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Power Poster

are you getting a lot of rain?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Power Poster

he's sooo precious...I keep saying I am going to bed...then I keep watching some more LOL
Old 06-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Power Poster

Yesterday we got rain , today none. But the plug in the basement is still in very tight so it didn't come up the main drain. In fact I will have to get a "HE-MAN over here to loosen the plug to get the water out... But on the plus side my son got to leave the hospital ! He will stay with my parents for at least a week they have a HUGE soft lazy boy chair that he can sleep in.. Now I tell my mom she has two lazy boys ! LOL
Old 06-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by amma
he's sooo precious...I keep saying I am going to bed...then I keep watching some more LOL

Me too Amma. I'm hoping Kay will make one more post. I need to go to bed, Mom is having another heart cath tomorrow and I'm going with, but I can't stop watching!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sharon b
Y. But on the plus side my son got to leave the hospital ! He will stay with my parents for at least a week they have a HUGE soft lazy boy chair that he can sleep in.. Now I tell my mom she has two lazy boys ! LOL

I'm so glad your son is out of the hospital. And he can be a little lazy for a few days. His arms still work, so he can fold laundry and set the table! LMAO
Old 06-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Power Poster

I have to get to bed also.. i have to work in the morning and it is already 1am here ... why.. oh.. why can't i win the lottery ??? Oh maybe cuz I don't buy tickets???
Old 06-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Y. But on the plus side my son got to leave the hospital ! He will stay with my parents for at least a week they have a HUGE soft lazy boy chair that he can sleep in.. Now I tell my mom she has two lazy boys ! LOL

I'm so glad your son is out of the hospital. And he can be a little lazy for a few days. His arms still work, so he can fold laundry and set the table! LMAO
Nope my parents will spoil him rotten !!! LOL Wait on him... give him whatever he wants within reason, and he will love every moment of it :lol:
Old 06-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Power Poster

Yesterday we got rain , today none. But the plug in the basement is still in very tight so it didn't come up the main drain. In fact I will have to get a "HE-MAN over here to loosen the plug to get the water out... But on the plus side my son got to leave the hospital ! He will stay with my parents for at least a week they have a HUGE soft lazy boy chair that he can sleep in.. Now I tell my mom she has two lazy boys ! LOL
LMAO...2 lazyboys...grama will spoil him rotten, I bet. Sorry about not asking about him...I would have remembered eventually :oops: So glad that he got to come home!!! and you got back home for the foaling. I hope you get the water issue figured out and fixed...flooding is not a fun thing :evil:
Old 06-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by amma

Me too Amma. I'm hoping Kay will make one more post. I need to go to bed, Mom is having another heart cath tomorrow and I'm going with, but I can't stop watching!
I hope your mom is okay!! You are a good daughter to be going in with her :D :D :D
Old 06-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Banned

why can't i win the lottery ??? Oh maybe cuz I don't buy tickets???

I think you have about as much chance at winning either way! LOL