Foal Watch For Patches

Old 06-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kaykay
Okay what do you guys think of

Baxters Feature Evolution and the barn name Harley???

Poor guy needs a name!

Rumor is regsitered both shetland and miniature horse. This guy is shetland only :)

Yea!@ I love the name. welcome to the world Harley! :D
Old 06-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Power Poster

Rumor is for sale??? Hmmm I wonder how he and "Innocent" would get a long???? :D :shock: :twisted: :roll:
Old 06-17-2009, 11:55 AM

You know, Amma, I have a great idea. You could buy Rumor as a surprise for KWhite. Just drop him off on her doorstep, ring the doorbell and run like #$&&. Little Precious could be the 5th Horseman.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:21 PM

I was just wondering if the boy-o had a name yet, had to go thru' 6 new pages to find it! lol rrrRRRRROOOAAARRRRRrrr Harley!!! LOL I think it fits him too!

Sorry to hear about the postponement of the vacation Terri, but the weather should be nice there then - their springtime I think. Gives me more time to get ahold of my sister to pick her brain for you too! lol
Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
You know, Amma, I have a great idea. You could buy Rumor as a surprise for KWhite. Just drop him off on her doorstep, ring the doorbell and run like #$&&. Little Precious could be the 5th Horseman.
She would hunt me down like a dawg....hang "Innocent" around my neck and tether me to Rumor :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really need a farm!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old 06-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amma
Originally Posted by Ducky
She would hunt me down like a dawg....hang "Innocent" around my neck and tether me to Rumor :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really need a farm!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Well, I do have a farm and rumor is almost as big as our dog, Mortimer, but DH would shoot me if I brought something else home to feed! , so amma, I guess he could be a house pet! :wink: Or you could buy him, bring him to me, and come and visit! But no EVIL cat welcome!!! :evil:
Old 06-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Power Poster

We could hitch Mortimor and Rumor to a cart to pull the grandkids around your place...hubby wouldn't mind...anything for the grands ya know.... :D :D :D "Innocent would be on his best behavior on a visit.... :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink:
Old 06-17-2009, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I do think I saw that Rumor was up for sale!
You know, I'd LOVE to have some animals like that when hubs finally retires, but my lifestyle doesn't fit with that. Cats are fine with me. Hubby wants a dog, he can have one when he retires. I don't scoop dog poop! Horses are alot of work. Can't take vacation or just decide to go away for a few days. Gotta have someone around to watch them.
:lol:
Terri, Mini horses are about the same size as some dogs! And if you get a dog, it has to be a big one so that it stands a chance with Big Boy!!! :lol:
Old 06-17-2009, 02:22 PM

VROOOOOOM VRRRROOMMM! That's what Harley is thinking as he does circles around Patches!!! Good name for such a big boy!

Hey Kay! Where is that show in Illinois, 4of July weekend???
Old 06-17-2009, 05:51 PM

I'm not worried about our vacation. I have some friends in Australia that we are going to hook up with for a few days, so life will be good. Also, that gives them more time to plan time with us. I don't like people taking time off their jobs when I visit.

Sure, mini in the house. Hmmm.....wonder if you can house break a horse or teach it to use a litterbox. Would have to be a HUGE box!!!