Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Anyone?

Blog Entries
    Just curious if anyone else is watching the NFL playoffs??? Not getting much hand sewing done tonight....games have been close and fun to watch.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Hubby is and I'm here on the board :D:D
    I'm a baseball fan lol

hey Steelers!!!!

Blog Entries
    I am watching, but have the board up on my laptop at the same time. :D

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby4v
    I am watching, but have the board up on my laptop at the same time. :D
    Yea! me too. I call it multi tasking :) Plus I'm afraid I might miss something

I'm watching....can't believe the 2nd. half for those Steelers!
    Amazing catch this last Green Bay throw.
    My oldest son is a Steelers fan and hubby is a Green Bay fan.

Hubby and me

We were watching Steelers/Baltimore (we're Steelers fans) and the Ohio State basketball game. Both were good games. DH watched, I listened and made yo-yo's. By the end of basketball season I should have enough yo-yo's for a king-size quilt!

Just watching none of my caves are in it this year; like college the best. Keeping a close eye on Notre Dame's recruiting class. Getting some great freshmen!

watched and won! GO STEELERS!

Steelers won!!!!!!! Black n Yellow Black n Yellow!

Blog Entries
    Yes sir eeeee. Great games today. I need to get off of here to watch the rest of the Packer game. It was tied when I took a break.

DH is watching. I was sewing (started a new quilt today), but now am surfing the board. He tells me when to watch a repeat of a good play!!

sitting next to hubby watching the football games while I am here with my laptop. lol.

I have been watching. Packers are winning big time so I knew I could take a break and check up on all of you! Go Packers!

Woohoo! Steelers!

Go GreenBay!

im a colts fan n well we're out of it lol

I love football and will watch all four games this weekend. DH and I have a fire going and enjoyed both games today.

I'm all about some good football playoffs!! My falcons let me down though.

Cheese head here. WOOPEE!!

Blog Entries
    I am. Watched the Ravens lose yesterday afternoon and the Pack win last night. Our neighbor (from Wisconsin) said to me yesterday "You'll root for the Packers won't you, Edie?" "Sure I will". I did - It was such a rout! You know I can say "Go, Pack, go" and hope like heck they fall on their face in the process. Viking fans are like that, you know. Wisconsin is our neighbor. We are nice to our neighbors. But that is where it ends. Those Cheeseheads are something else. HA HA - We got Brett Favre for probably the best year he ever had in his whole life and then probably this year when he had the worst year of his whole life. I do think, however, that all of the teams were out to get him. Sort of like a prize trophy on the den wall. I liked the Ravens/Steelers game better. See how today's games go! I like to sit and sew and watch the games. I am going to go through football withdrawal I can feel it already. Then we can look forward to the draft! I hope they pick some decent ones this year. Well, Happy Withdrawal. Edie

Yep, I sure am and cheering for Chicago Bears to win another Super Bowl.

Go Bears!
    My husband is an Atlanta fan. We have to stay in two different rooms when any Atlanta team plays a Chicago team.
    He doesn't have to worry about the Falcons any more, they lost to Green Bay last night.

Now he can cheer for the Bears.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie
    Our neighbor (from Wisconsin) said to me yesterday "You'll root for the Packers won't you, Edie?" "Sure I will". I did - It was such a rout! You know I can say "Go, Pack, go" and hope like heck they fall on their face in the process. Viking fans are like that, you know. Wisconsin is our neighbor. We are nice to our neighbors. But that is where it ends.
    Edie, your post just cracked me up....you are so right! I was born and raised in Minnesota and know all about that rivalry with the Packers. It's been fun reading everyone's posts this morning - I love football both college and pro - so fun to share it with everyone. Congrats to Steelers and Packer fans...two more games to go this afternoon. I am surrounded by Bears fans here - but I remain loyal to my Vikings. I always did play the martyr role very well :-D Ah, well, any true Vikings fan will always say " there's always next year" !!!!

Watched the end of the Steeler's game, and most of the Packer's game. Yea to the Packers!!!!!!!!! Will watch at least part of the games today. Usually have some hand work to do while sitting.

Being from Wisconsin...am really hoping that the Packers get to and win the Superbowl!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwestmary
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie
    Our neighbor (from Wisconsin) said to me yesterday "You'll root for the Packers won't you, Edie?" "Sure I will". I did - It was such a rout! You know I can say "Go, Pack, go" and hope like heck they fall on their face in the process. Viking fans are like that, you know. Wisconsin is our neighbor. We are nice to our neighbors. But that is where it ends.
    Edie, your post just cracked me up....you are so right! I was born and raised in Minnesota and know all about that rivalry with the Packers. It's been fun reading everyone's posts this morning - I love football both college and pro - so fun to share it with everyone. Congrats to Steelers and Packer fans...two more games to go this afternoon. I am surrounded by Bears fans here - but I remain loyal to my Vikings. I always did play the martyr role very well :-D Ah, well, any true Vikings fan will always say " there's always next year" !!!!
    The Vikings are celebrating 50 years this year. I would suspect I have said "there's always next year" at least 50 times. Always the eternal optimist - that's a Minnesotan for ya!!!! Edie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast