Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Good Morning how is everyone this morning >

Good Morning how is everyone this morning

Good Morning how is everyone this morning

Old 01-10-2011, 03:59 AM

Good Morning - no snow for a few days - but we have enough to water the flowers for the coming season. We're having a heat wave here - It is +15*. That usually means snow is coming! The warmer it gets, BOOM! Snow!

It is 6:00 AM and I am heading out in 1/2 hour to meet my sister for coffee. I want to show her some of my new fabric and just sit for a sister-to-sister chat. Get to do that once in a while and I enjoy it so much.

I just looked at the weater channel and it says snow today, see I said so! It's floating around the outskirts of Minneapolis. Whoopee! I am so tired of shoveling.

Carpe Diem! Edie
Old 01-10-2011, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Midwestmary
and good morning to you, too. Send some of that snow over a few states - we have bare ground :-( Your Avatar picture is just beautiful - please tell me more about it!
Thank you. It is a Damascus and will sew once I get a new belt on her. Haven't named her. A lady was moving and I got her for a really good price.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:08 AM

We're in the SE part of Alabama and almost all of the bad weather was forcast for N. of us. However (and if you are in snow country you'll laugh). They cancelled all schools, government offices etc early yesterday. They even went out and put salt on the bridges (by hand it looked like).
This morning is looks like we might have had the barest trace of a sprinkle. The worst is that it is just too cold for us. Stay safe and warm!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:10 AM

It is Monday morning. I am sitting here drinking coffee and enjoying the quiet. We have 6 or more inches of snow. My GS was supposed to have surgery on his knee today but it has been canceled because the staff could not get in to the hospital. I am staying in. It will be a sew day.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:11 AM

no snow here. they are calling more for ice/sleet mix stuff which I hate. It's just down right COLD. I'm ready for summer!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:10 AM

Good morning friends,

Just got through doing my morning meds, drank some coffee and visited with my church member. Now I can devote myself to my "every morning coffee friends". Our breadfast table keeps growing. I am doing fine and hope you are also. It is cold here and the ground is white; I live in the southern tier around the Chautauqua NY area. I have been in the house since UGH last Wednesday; too cold and snowy for me. I so love my visits with all of you. Thanks for being there so faithfully. God Bless All.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:49 AM

Alive and well this morning in central Louisiana. It is very cold and damp but no snow or ice.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:55 AM

Snow Day from school today! We have about 3 inches right now and should end up with 5-6 inches by tomorrow morning. I'm happy to be home sipping coffee, reading blogs, watching TV and creating, but I hate that others will have to be out in it.
Let it snow! Let it sew! Let it sew!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 AM

Good morning to all. Charlotte , N.C. 6 inches of snow and still coming down. I moved from Long Island, to get away from snow. At least it isn't 2 or 3 feet.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 AM

Good morning to all. Charlotte , N.C. 6 inches of snow and still coming down. I moved from Long Island, to get away from snow. At least it isn't 2 or 3 feet.