Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Google Chrome , does anyone use it?

I have been using Chrome since it first came out. It works great!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Is there a way to transfer the IE bookmarks to Google Chrome?

A few days ago, some site told me Chrome was needed to do something, so I tried to install Google Chrome. I thought I did all the right stuff, but nothing comes up on my desk top. I tried again just now. Still nothing.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

I use to be able to post pictures here. Now I can only do it if I go thro Chrome. I have NO idea why but it works for me that way.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne57 View Post
    Yes, but don't ask me how. I just bumbled my way along and got them up there where it says "imported from IE". I'm still stumbling along with how to bookmark new ones into chrome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kathidahl View Post
    AMEN Sister!!!
    I'll add another Amen Sister.

I agree with the others. Google Chrome seems to have far fewer problems than when I use MS Explorer.
    A quilt is like a good life. It's full of mistakes, but, in the end, it looks pretty good.

Blog Entries
    Must be because I transferred all mine from Firefox. Can't remember how but I'm sure I would have asked Google Chrome. Google Chrome is my best friend. My DSIL calls it Uncle Google.

I love to play interactive games and Chrome won't let me.... IE freezes though, so I am stuck. I have ActiveX downloaded but still won't work... Also my videos on Facebook don't like to start. I am not sure this is a Chrome problem... any ideas.... Chrome at least doesn't freeze like IE use to... Glad to see this post.

And I thought the freezing was my computer problem. I'm switching to Chrome! Does anyone know how to make the font bigger? I know I can go into control center but the large is too big, and the medium is too small. Any suggestions?
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!

I use chrome as my primary browser. I like it.
    Brother (XL-3500i, CV3550, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D), Juki MO-2000QVP, Handiquilter Avante

Quote Originally Posted by katesnanna View Post
    Must be because I transferred all mine from Firefox. Can't remember how but I'm sure I would have asked Google Chrome. Google Chrome is my best friend. My DSIL calls it Uncle Google.
    Don't know but if you have bookmarks on chrome you access them from any computer and upload them to new computer, you never loose them
    Brother (XL-3500i, CV3550, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D), Juki MO-2000QVP, Handiquilter Avante

CRO
    Hold down control and press the plus key. Press the minus key to make it smaller.

I have all three (Chrome, IE & Firefox) and I use all three - some sites are simply better-designed for certain browsers. But MOSTLY I use Chrome, that's my default and I only go to Firefox or IE if something isn't loading well in Chrome. (And IE is really my last resort)

For me, this site doesn't work well in Chrome, but comes up fine in Firefox. My local paper's site is the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2