Grammy Amma look at me!!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Every morning DH leaves for work and Evil takes his place. I open my eyes to him laying on DH's pillow, all curled up and sweet. He opens his big green eyes, looks lovingly into mine and seems to smile then starts to purr. I will reach over and he snuggels his head into my hand so I can pet his little head and he softly licks my hand. After a few loving mins he BITES THE SHI% out of me and rips off the bed looking for the old man to torture!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....do you guys remember things at the oddest times???
I was on another thread, just yacking away about ??? something, and bam! oh yeah....
I had a dream about this whole doggone thread!!!
little kitty, turns into a big ROAARRRING kitty and sticks to you like a magnet...biting and biting...won't let go...have to drag my butt to the doctor, to get kitty off of it...and then he is tippy toeing, looking for 'old man', like on Tom and Jerry...how they sneeeeaaak, around!!!
can't remember all of it, but just wanted you guys to know, tv used to make me have dreams, so I quit watching it...and replaced it with quiltboard....and big LION/KITTIES and big hairy gorillas, following trails of banana skins* LOL!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I say there, I say there, what that cat needs is a good tranquilizer!

I say this in my best foghorn, longhorn voice :wink:
that's a right, purty good impression thar, Ninnie! :wink:
Old 06-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Power Poster

I wonder if he eats lead???? Hummmmm Ohhhhh did I say that out loud??? Here kitty kitty. Pretty Kitty.
LOL! Evil, hope you enjoyed that horsie door...that's fancy talk for
h'ors d'ourves! ...sounds like your last :roll:
Old 06-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amma
My 10 year old Yorkie is the same way. We call her the Energizer Bunny on Steroids!!!
AHHH HAAA This is the true tormentor of the Old Man....trying to place the blame on my poor precious, angelic "Innocent" one....
I figured it out!!! AMMA, you are that old lady in the kiddie movie,
"Lady and The Tramp"! she comes with those demon siamese cats, and 'Lady', gets all the blame!!! ha, got you pegged now. Just remember, when Evil comes to live with grammy, - - -
SNACK TIME!!! :twisted:
Old 06-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Every morning DH leaves for work and Evil takes his place. I open my eyes to him laying on DH's pillow, all curled up and sweet. He opens his big green eyes, looks lovingly into mine and seems to smile then starts to purr. I will reach over and he snuggels his head into my hand so I can pet his little head and he softly licks my hand. After a few loving mins he BITES THE SHI% out of me and rips off the bed looking for the old man to torture!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....do you guys remember things at the oddest times???
I was on another thread, just yacking away about ??? something, and bam! oh yeah....
I had a dream about this whole doggone thread!!!
little kitty, turns into a big ROAARRRING kitty and sticks to you like a magnet...biting and biting...won't let go...have to drag my butt to the doctor, to get kitty off of it...and then he is tippy toeing, looking for 'old man', like on Tom and Jerry...how they sneeeeaaak, around!!!
can't remember all of it, but just wanted you guys to know, tv used to make me have dreams, so I quit watching it...and replaced it with quiltboard....and big LION/KITTIES and big hairy gorillas, following trails of banana skins* LOL!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sweet Dreams :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by amma
My 10 year old Yorkie is the same way. We call her the Energizer Bunny on Steroids!!!
AHHH HAAA This is the true tormentor of the Old Man....trying to place the blame on my poor precious, angelic "Innocent" one....
I figured it out!!! AMMA, you are that old lady in the kiddie movie,
"Lady and The Tramp"! she comes with those demon siamese cats, and 'Lady', gets all the blame!!! ha, got you pegged now. Just remember, when Evil comes to live with grammy, - - -
SNACK TIME!!! :twisted:
Not my precious prince....good boy...come to "Lady" grammy amma :D :D :D Now I have a title 8) 8) 8) just dropped the "old" part :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Power Poster

my dear hubby just asked me, why....if I could call you an old lady, why then, can't he call me, his old lady...I said, "we are good friends, I can call her that."
He: "oh, and we arent good friends, so I can call you that?"
Me: "no! We are not THAT good of friends.!" :twisted:

So, you want EVIL to call you Lady Grammy Amma....cause no lady, would have a flesh eating beast like that, running loose, if she could help it! Your precious is going to bite you on the hiny, just like in my dream...and not let go, with those big razor sharp fangs!...let's see what you want to call him... then. maybe, LEAD-EATER? :lol:
Old 06-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Power Poster

Humph!!! Are you calling me a lead butt???? If that is the case....he can't sink his teeth into lead :wink: so no worries...no nightmares...just me and precious 8) 8) 8) sweet dreams for both of us 8) 8) 8)
Old 06-13-2009, 07:59 PM

I just don't understand how she can call him bad names. Just look at that sweet little face. So innocent! I'm thinking she's just making up stories. You know, sort of like the story that Patches is pregnant? lol
Old 06-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Power Poster

That's right!!! Precious is just that.....precious :D :D :D