Grammy Amma look at me!!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I just don't understand how she can call him bad names. Just look at that sweet little face. So innocent! I'm thinking she's just making up stories. You know, sort of like the story that Patches is pregnant? lol
hey, I heard of recent Rumors, lol, but they didn't come from me!
Lead butt, huh? I didn't say it.... :lol:
listen, this kitty has BIG TEETH...saw 'em up close and personal...they'll sink into your tiny hiney...oh, was that Patches, tiny hiny???? hmmm, you and Patches got things in common,...maybe your the one, going to foal? watch out...kitty would :!: slurp :!: , love that! :twisted:
Old 06-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Power Poster

This ol' amma has been put out to pasture....no more foalin' only dodging and hiding from the truck to the glue factory now :evil:
Old 06-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amma
This ol' amma has been put out to pasture....no more foalin' only dodging and hiding from the truck to the glue factory now :evil:
this kitty has teeth you only dreamed of having...wait, no, that was me??? dreaming...oh :roll:
Me thinks, you only kissing up to precious, to torture, KW, like EVIL tortures old man...two peas in a pod...cause you really ain't gonna go get that little demon :twisted:
I ain't gettin no where near, your precious,...he's done tasted me....and liked it! I'm a sweet meat! (ever see BABE?)
Old 06-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Power Poster

Precious

Old 06-14-2009, 02:40 AM

Ok we have a new trick now. DH showed me this morning what he has taught the Evil one. He will stand there and Evil is at his feet. He will pat his chest and Evil will leap into his arms like a dog. So now he bites the buttons off the chair, bites the faucet in the tub, tries to eat needles and pins, beats up the old man and will rip through the room and bank with all four paws off your chest while sitting on the couch. Come get him Amma
Old 06-14-2009, 02:53 AM

That's too funny!
And you are blaming that cute innocent creature for all this when it's YOUR HUBBY that is teaching him! lol

Oh, when I send you the mini quilt, I will tuck a little surprise in there for that innocent baby. Might help him to calm down a bit...and now, it won't be a lizard. lol
Old 06-14-2009, 03:44 AM
Banned

I can just see that sweet, innocent little baby doing touch and go's off everyone to the tune of

ZIP ADEE DOO DAH
ZIP ADEE AYYY
MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

ZIP ADEE DOO DAH
ZIP ADEE AYY
COME ON YOU OLD FARTS
BABY WANTS TO PLAY!
Old 06-14-2009, 05:14 AM
Power Poster

[quote=gaigai]I can just see that sweet, innocent little baby doing touch and go's off everyone to the tune of

ZIP ADEE DOO DAH
ZIP ADEE AYYY
MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

ZIP ADEE DOO DAH
ZIP ADEE AYY
COME ON YOU OLD FARTS
BABY WANTS TO PLAY![/quote

LOL!!! Gai...your making me RELATE to him!
(is that some kind of stockholm syndrome trick, to get me on his side???...maybe I would be more empathetic, if he wasn't beating up on an A REAL innocent...s-ooo-nnyyy, could you hee-elp an old man, find his wa-ay to the feee-d bowl?
EVIL: no, old man,
but i'll help your chin, find the floor! muhahahaha! :twisted:

I am starting to think, hubby is instigating though, so when that young whippersnapper, ends up in kitty juvie... 8)
gonna have to look at accomplices! :?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:08 AM
Power Poster

ok EVIL, get your paw out of "ole man"'s ear,
and stop sticking your tongue out at him

Poor "ole Man"

EVIL!!! cut that out!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ok we have a new trick now. DH showed me this morning what he has taught the Evil one. He will stand there and Evil is at his feet. He will pat his chest and Evil will leap into his arms like a dog. So now he bites the buttons off the chair, bites the faucet in the tub, tries to eat needles and pins, beats up the old man and will rip through the room and bank with all four paws off your chest while sitting on the couch. Come get him Amma
Sooo, you are teaching him new tricks...how sweet of DH!!! And he is such a fast learner, too :D :D :D Amma is so proud of you precious!!!! :D :D :D
As to him wanting to eat buttons, pins and needles and faucets...I think my little darling is iron deficient....maybe a change in his diet will help :wink:
In answer to the "ripping" around the room...well he does need his exercise ya know! And while doing this, he is leaving the old man alone 8)