Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Grandson wants a sleep sack >

Grandson wants a sleep sack

Grandson wants a sleep sack

Old 12-21-2013, 06:16 AM

Just to let you ladies know. That the sleep sack or Sleeping bag liner is available at most sporting goods. It is used to line a sleeping bag to retain the persons heat in colder weather.
They can be made by sewing the bottom and part way up the open edge side of your chosen fleece fabric.
Hope that this helps with any questions you may have. Although you have had many great responses before my contribution.
Merry Christmas and God bless.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:24 AM

Hi I know this is not a quilting question, I am trying to finish a blanket that I crocheted a few years back and only have about 12 rows to finish, I ran out of yarn and now it is discontinued. I was wondering if anyone on this site might have a skein it is Red Heart Super Saver 374 Country Rose. Would appreciate any help.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by boone926 View Post
Hi I know this is not a quilting question, I am trying to finish a blanket that I crocheted a few years back and only have about 12 rows to finish, I ran out of yarn and now it is discontinued. I was wondering if anyone on this site might have a skein it is Red Heart Super Saver 374 Country Rose. Would appreciate any help.
You'll have a lot better luck getting answers, by starting your own question thread, with the relevant title.

I'll look through my yarn stash but off-hand, doubt I have any of that color. :-(
Old 12-21-2013, 10:09 AM

Last year all the rage was those bags to snuggle in and watch tv or read in. Not for bed but am sure they could be adapted. I did see on google search a teenager in bed on a green sac