Gypsy's ready!

Old 04-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Power Poster

Love the new pics of Mazie ....and wow...I'll get to see even more later tonight! She is quite the little doll...I just love those mini babies!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
I am so mad at myself, I missed the WHOLE thing! hunf: I just can't believe I missed it!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :

Terri or Amma, someone email me next time one of them goes into watch state, I'll MAKE time to watch even if I have to sew everything by hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharon, you didn't miss it. Karla didn't have her on a cam, so you are ok.
I'll let you know when Kay puts one in the stall and is ready to go. I still have your number. :)
Old 04-24-2009, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Celeste
Originally Posted by zyxquilts
Hmm, maybe I'd better get a BUS so there's room for ALL of us!! :lol:
That's the right idea!!!! :mrgreen:
oh, yeah, don't forget me on the way north!! I'll bring extra needles so we can all practice hand quilting. :lol: :lol:
Old 04-24-2009, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by mimisharon
I am so mad at myself, I missed the WHOLE thing! hunf: I just can't believe I missed it!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :

Terri or Amma, someone email me next time one of them goes into watch state, I'll MAKE time to watch even if I have to sew everything by hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharon, you didn't miss it. Karla didn't have her on a cam, so you are ok.
I'll let you know when Kay puts one in the stall and is ready to go. I still have your number. :)
But I wasn't reading the posts to know that Gypsy was even in labor or that Karla needed a boost. I feel awful guilty. Don't let me miss another foal or support for my friends, OK? Watching the posts about it is as important as watching the babies on cam! Right, Karla??
Old 04-24-2009, 06:08 PM

Sharon, I will let you know if I'm online the next time another goes to foal.
OR..I'm sure someone else will let you know. Just be prepared for a 3am phone call. lol
Old 04-24-2009, 06:09 PM

Watching the posts about it is as important as watching the babies on cam! Right, Karla??
You betcha!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Old 04-24-2009, 07:01 PM

That clears things up a little bit. Im only 13 and I weigh about 80lbs. I am a shrimpy! Lol. I want a horse to ride for a long time but, I can't get one because I live in the village of my town and there is a Town Law about that. :cry: It's sad too! I have loved horses all my life and I want to be around them, but I can't. Hmmph! I am going to do more research on them just to see some pictures and other cool things. Thanks for answering my questions! :D :mrgreen: :D
Old 04-24-2009, 07:28 PM

Congratulations Karla and Gypsy!! Mazie is the cutest little mini I have ever seen. I know you are very proud of them. It was quite a trip for all of you, after having just read all the posts. Hope you get caught up on your zzzzzs.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by fluffbug95
That clears things up a little bit. Im only 13 and I weigh about 80lbs. I am a shrimpy! Lol. I want a horse to ride for a long time but, I can't get one because I live in the village of my town and there is a Town Law about that. :cry: It's sad too! I have loved horses all my life and I want to be around them, but I can't. Hmmph! I am going to do more research on them just to see some pictures and other cool things. Thanks for answering my questions! :D :mrgreen: :D
Hey Fluff...don't give up. When I was 13..I made a deal with my Dad...he would buy me a horse..IF...I earned enough money to board, feed, vet and shoe if for 2 yrs. I figured it up...worked hard and earned that much in 1 summer. By the fall...I had my horse. :lol: Now...life gets busy, but my last horse lived to be 28 and he died just a few yrs. ago. I'm now looking for another horse. :lol:
Old 04-25-2009, 04:59 AM

fluffbug--Kennedy is 12 and doesn't have her own horse, yet. She's been taking riding lesson for years now, and hanging out with me. She knows a lot. She and her family live in the country, and are taking down their big ole barn and are going to build a new one--this summer!! THEN Kennedy's is getting a horse. She's looked at a few...

So--maybe riding lessons is an idea. AND maybe you could be a barn buddy for someone there. :wink: At my daughter's college--there's a trade: muck stalls--free lesson. :D