Happy Mom's Day!

Old 05-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Power Poster

Default Happy Mom's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Last night my son took me out for dinner because he has to work all day today. And today my DH gave me flowers.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:53 AM

Happy mother's day everyone. My friend and I are going on a house tour in the historic part of our city. Our husbands and teenagers are making all the food and we're coming home and sewing until the food is ready then having ribs and all the fixins!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:01 AM

And Happy Mothers day from me too. I have 4 boys, 1 daughter (the youngest) and lots of grand kids and 2 great grandkids. My daughter and I fight and argue more but are still the closest. She always makes my holiday special and even goes above and beyound since her dad walked out a few yrs ago. I know she says she got me something great but is also making me a great dinner. She won't tell me what so it's probably seafood. My favorite. But then her greatest gift this yr was in an email I just saw where she had posted on FB. She wanted to wish me a great day because not only did I bring her into this world and also because I had taught her how to be such a great mom that she gets to celebrate it and enjoy it too. She is a fantastic mom and I'm so proud that she gave me such great credit. To be honest, she would probably be a great mom no matter who was her mom but I'm sure glad that I got to be her mom; fights and all. She's my rock and her two kids have the top ranking spots in my heart. I'm so happy that we may have days that go by where we don't see each other but no day goes by that we don't talk and no week goes by that we aren't together at some point and time.