Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Happy thanksgiving to all my american friends.

Happy thanksgiving to all my american friends.

Hope you all have a great day and enjoy your turkeys. Here in Canada we celebrated our good fortunes
    last month.

Thank you! Ours will be on the table in just about one half hour. I'm drooling.

When we were back home we could go to Plymouth in about 45 minutes. I sure miss it.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

To all my forum family and their families celebrating Thanksgiving I hope you enjoy the day.

Happy thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a good day.

Thank you! I love my country and the freedoms we are so fortunate to have and all too often, take for granted. Most of the rest of the world lives under oppression and tyranny, something too often overlooked.

KLO
    Blog Entries
    imsewnso, Well, thank you and how nice of you to put forth the well wishes! My turkey has been eaten and the kitchen finally cleaned up, mostly. I hope you are well and thriving in BC. May any and all of your sewing machines treat you well!

Blog Entries
    Thanks. Our Thanksgiving is today. My son and his family go to his wife's for celebration on the Holidays then we have our the next day.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Thank you and it was nice !!!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt