Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Happy thanksgiving to all of our American friends

Wink Happy thanksgiving to all of our American friends

Just a little note to wish all of our American friends on the QB & everywhere, a very Happy Thanksgiving & prayers that all this negativity & hatred associated with Ferguson is over & soon. Enjoy your day tomorrow with all of the football & especially being able to spend it with your loving family members. God Bless.
    Dance like no one is watching

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    And Happy Thanksgiving to you to and everyone else on the board. Sending Prayers from the gulf for all this hatred to end all over the world.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May the good Lord keep us and protect us all.
    Kookie (Patti)

Blog Entries
    Yes, thank you so much. It's also our 34th anniversary, not that he will remember that. My hubby is 19 yrs older than I am. But we're still together!

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    Yes, thank you so much. It's also our 34th anniversary, not that he will remember that. My hubby is 19 yrs older than I am. But we're still together!
    Well, you have a double celebration. Congratulations to you & your DH & wishes for MANY more. Please have a Happy Thanksgiving from one of your Canadian neighbours.

Wishing all my American friends a good day tomorrow. I am sure most of us (Canadians, Americans, Aussies, Brits etc) have much to be thankful for! Let us not get caught up in the darkness and negativity all around us, but may we lift our hearts in thankfulness for the blessings we do have, and may we be generous and shine as lights all around us.

Thus endeth the first sermon.

Blog Entries
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone... everywhere!

Thank you Callen! I am thankful to have Canada as our neighbor to the North. My favorite place to visit, so very beautiful up there.

Quote Originally Posted by fayeberry View Post
    Thank you Callen! I am thankful to have Canada as our neighbor to the North. My favorite place to visit, so very beautiful up there.
    Thank you for those kind words. When 2 countries are as close as Canada/USA are then it's really important that we support each other. Have a great day everyone.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Thank you very much !!!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Thanksgiving everyone everywhere. Hoping everyone has a wonderful day full of family, friend and good food. May we all count our blessings and be well.