Help for abused children

Old 01-20-2011, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
Kathome,

What you do is wonderful and even though 99% of bikers are good, law abiding people not affiliated with an outlaw gang I think it is great that you can take on the persona of the 1%ers (outlaw bikers like Hells Angels, Banditos, Mongols, etc) to intimidate these scumbags that abuse kids. Actually the few HA that I do know wouldn't mind a bit. Even the 1%er's have big hearts when it comes to kids.
Feline Fanatic,

Thanks for all the good ideas. It seems that I have to revisit the making of the quilt by myself. I too think that it's probably the best money maker.

As for your comments about the 1%ers............ This is definitely Bandito territory and you are right on about their attitude toward child abusers. Knowing what Guardians of the Children does, they have been very kind to our group and gave permission for us to wear not only colors, but a rocker with the town name. Unheard of!!! By their request, we always phone the local chapter to let them know if we are riding into different areas or out of State and there has never been a hassle anywhere once Banditos "send the word out". We abide by their rules. This is their territory and we co-habitate nicely.