help with my ipod

Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 PM

We usually go to the Evil Empire (WalMArt) and buy them there. The dog chews them up for some reason. Evil Empire sells many different types.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:44 PM

My cat thinks earphones are great toys, and the bird has been known to try to steal them for her nest (she'll also swipe yarn, embroidery floss, and so on if I foolishly leave it unattended and she's in nesting mode).
Old 04-06-2010, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mamagus
The jacks on the ipods are universal. So you can get softer earbuds or the bigger type that fit over your ears. Just take the ipod with you to try the kind you like best. You should be able to find good quality ones at future shop or the source.
Excellent suggestion.
If you want to protect your hearing, buy the kind of headphones that sit over your ears, not in them, and then moderate the volume.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:52 PM

I have an iPhone, but not an iPod. I can send text messages, emails and go on the internet with my iPhone. I don't think you can do those things with an iPod, which I believe is for only for playing music and videos.

As for the earbuds, they're too big for my ears as well, so I just ordered some online that look smaller. I've seen the ones in WalMart, but haven't bought them. The colorful ones are around $20. and look as though they would fit comfortably.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
I have an iPhone, but not an iPod. I can send text messages, emails and go on the internet with my iPhone. I don't think you can do those things with an iPod, which I believe is for only for playing music and videos.

As for the earbuds, they're too big for my ears as well, so I just ordered some online that look smaller. I've seen the ones in WalMart, but haven't bought them. The colorful ones are around $20. and look as though they would fit comfortably.
Actually you can go on the internet and email you can even go on the Qb to read and reply to posts with an ipod. you just have to have wi-fi where ever you use it.
I can't stand the ear buds either. they hurt my ears.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Google Goddess

I don't have one!