Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you like your pizza?

Everyone has such different tastes when it comes to pizza, and ordering it when there are several people to consider can be a real headache.

Personally, I don't like thick pizza, It feels like I wadded up a piece of dough and popped it in my mouth. I like Bacon, Pepperoni and (some of you may shudder), Black Olives!

So when or IF any of you get the urge to order a pizza for me, *ahem* remember THIN crust is of great importance!

My husband says "It's like eating a cracker with ketchup on it".

a regular here
    I like thin crust or stuffed crust, with everything on it. Even black olives. YUMMY!!!

Thin crust with cheese and pepperoni................good

Blog Entries
    Thin crust with cheese, red onions, mushroom and italian sausage..and it has to be well done and very crispy!

I like the pan style with hamburger and black olives.

Blog Entries
    Most times hubby and I get just plain cheese - but a sheet pizza and have it party - cut (cut into smaller pieces) depends on where we are getting pizza from - one place has a great pizza with green peppers. If we get it from Pizza Hut I like to order it on line and build my own. Hubby goes with pepperoni and I like to try diffent toppings - chicken, tomatoes, whatever strikes my fancy

Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Thin crust, mushroom, pepperoni, banana peppers, onions, maybe extra cheese, and a beer or a Coke, yum!
    Man, I'm hungry!!

Jan in VA

I HAVE to have Pan Meatlovers Pizza!

I like the stuffed crust if ordering from Pizza Hut otherwise if you come to my house for pizza its gotta have cream cheese along with either ground beef, chicken, or sausage. I know cream cheese doesn't sound like it would be good on a pizza but it's awesome!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    I've never been a traditional pizza fan...but found one that I love...or maybe two.....one is a baked potato pizza on thin crust, potatoes, cheese, sour cream, onions,....you get the picture. The other is with chicken, white sauce, black olives, mushrooms, etc.....never been a fan of tomato sauce, BUT if I were going to have a traditional pizza I want it loaded, olives, black and green, pepperoni, italian sausage, etc...don't care for pineapple on my pizza. One of my kids used to order pineapple/ham pizza because she knew I wouldn't touch it ! Smart Kid ! On the other hand I would order a loaded with everything but anchovies and knew she wouldn't touch it either !

handtossed crust - pepperoni, black olive and jalopeno's (I'm not sure how to spell that).

Blog Entries
    I like hand tossed crust,not too thin.
    Extra cheese, mushrooms, extra onions, banana peppers, pork sausage.
    Others in the house like all the above plus pepperoni which I hate, so we get 1/2 with and 1/2 without.
    We usually buy Pizza Hut or Hungry Howie (which has great garlic bread!)

Gosh-almost any type of crust-I really love spinach and artichoke with a white-colored sauce (not sure what it is. . .) and mozarella

Blog Entries
    Hand tossed, extra extra cheese, beef, bell peppers, black and green olives, broccoli, chicken, onions, more cheese, and half pound of bacon at least! Oh, yeah, and please deliver a defibrillator with that!

I am strange I dont like pizza sauce so mine is just cheese lots of it ham pineapple and bacon on a stuffed crust oh lord now I am hungry :(

We used to order a white pizza, mozzarella with a white sauce. Now we are gluten free and DH is trying to lose some pounds, so we probably won't be eating any pizza for a while. What am I saying, I need to lose more than he does!

Anything goes except that red tomato/pizza sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylindy333
    We used to order a white pizza, mozzarella with a white sauce. Now we are gluten free and DH is trying to lose some pounds, so we probably won't be eating any pizza for a while. What am I saying, I need to lose more than he does!
    I like a thin crust but not so thin that it's crisp, with sauce, mozzarella, herbs and a little olive oil. I also like the white pizza. My Son & DIL from CA have to have both of these pizzas whenever they come to visit. My son has our local pizza shop's number on his speed dial and he orders the pizza driving down the parkway to our house so it's ready for pickup when he arrives in town. .

Best pizza I've ever had was from Crifasi's in Champaign?Urbana. Very thin crust, tomato sauce, sausage, shrimp & pineapple. Haven't thought of that place in years, wonder if it's still there. Now I want one. :D

Blog Entries
    Traditional hand tossed crust, easy on the sauce, thick cut ham and heavy on the pineapple. Great the morning after also!!

Thin crust with mushrooms, canadian bacon, and black olives.

Blog Entries
    Homemade, not too thick or thin, with everything on it and lots of mushrooms, cooked in our wood fired pizza oven, yummmy, that what we are having for dinner tonight :)

Thin, and Cheese only

I like any type pizza best when it is cold.

I like it baked and delivered but haha since we can't afford that and live too far in the country for delivery, we like Orv's self risers.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast