how much would

Old 01-09-2011, 05:54 PM

I can't help you with the pricing, but I'll tell you this: if I had made something that beautiful, it would be on MY table. What a treasure that is. I don't know how you'd set a price on it.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM

Ok so Between all the responses here and the price people wont pay for something like this..... This will be handed down to our granddaughter affectionatley known as Hurricane Hannah.. :thumbup: Back to the cedar chest with it!!! thanks all for your wonderful comments and suggestions..
Old 01-11-2011, 09:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous, Fidgety. I made my daughter a round
tablecloth yrs. ago, have never seen her use it, IF she even has it anymore!!!lol The one and ONLY one I will ever make. Way, way too much work!!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:06 PM

That is amazing! Hopefully you find a buyer that appreciates all the work you put into it and pays you a fair price.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:22 AM

I am also addicted to crocheting. When I look back there are things I wish I would have kept for grandchildren that I sold at craft shows. Your tablecloth looks like an heirloom. It should bring in at least $400.00 If your hands are still able to make another then sell it. If you need money I have found that people are more willing to buy many small sweet projects that would eventually add up to $400.00. Then you could keep your heirloom and still have money in your pocket! :thumbup: Practice hand stretches yoga style to protect yourself from carple tunel symdrome. (I've been stitching for 28 years)
Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by cheri stonespinner
I am also addicted to crocheting. When I look back there are things I wish I would have kept for grandchildren that I sold at craft shows. Your tablecloth looks like an heirloom. It should bring in at least $400.00 If your hands are still able to make another then sell it. If you need money I have found that people are more willing to buy many small sweet projects that would eventually add up to $400.00. Then you could keep your heirloom and still have money in your pocket! :thumbup: Practice hand stretches yoga style to protect yourself from carple tunel symdrome. (I've been stitching for 28 years)
I put it back in my ceadr chest. My husband says it will go to our only granddaughter... :thumbup: I cannot do this type of handi work anymore...tendonitis sets into my elbows when I try.. :-(