HP 564 ink

Old 07-05-2020, 05:26 PM

Default HP 564 ink

After reading the earlier thread about HP ink, I wanted to know if anyone still uses HP564? I had to replace my printer recently and have a red 564XL and a black 564XL that I'd give someone a great deal on. PM me and we'll talk.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:35 AM

I used to use the HP564 and had a couple cartridges leftover when it conked out on me so I gave it to our local thrift shop to sell. I tend to keep a couple cartridges ahead so I never run out as our local Walmart doesn't always have them in stock especially these days with the pandemic going on. Good luck finding someone to take them off your hands. I remember they're not cheap but then none of the ink cartridges are cheap these days. I think I can get a printer for about the price of a black and color cartridge set and if I remember correctly they come with cartridges too. Too bad I like my present printer right now.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:12 AM

Don't expect full cartridges with a new printer!! I was "miffed" to find my new HP printer ran out of ink quickly. I phoned HP and was told they only put "sample" cartridges in with new machines!
Old 07-09-2020, 08:07 AM

I quit having spare cartridges for my printer several years ago. I only buy them when my printer signals I’m running low. I got burned when my previous printer conked out and I had 2 or 3 ink cartridges on hand. They are too expensive to waste. I can get fast delivery from Amazon.