Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
HummerGardenCrafts - My Mom! >

HummerGardenCrafts - My Mom!

HummerGardenCrafts - My Mom!

Old 10-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Maybe she had to go some where. It is probably nothing.
Do you know any information about her? address or phone number?
Old 10-25-2011, 01:21 PM

Not me, sorry to say...I PM'd her first thing this morning and she never got back to me. Does she have a blog?? Im sure she is fine, but it would be nice to know that. She is going to get a good "talkin to", she is grounded!!

Originally Posted by ewecansew
I haven't seen Betty on facebook and she hasn't posted since 22:13:45. IS THERE ANY ONE IN THE WV AREA WHO COULD CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES? I am concerned...
Old 10-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Power Poster

I am truly concerned. She has not posted since 2200 last evening....being online means nothing to me.....i rarely sign off of board!!!! Please, if anyone knows a way to reach her, please...get in touch!!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:32 PM

If we know the town, the police could do a welfare check, based on the 911 call last night. I have been wondering about her too. Perhaps, she was up all night worrying, and now is sleeping away the day. Will be good to hear, though.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:39 PM

I have her on the phone now...she's doing fine! :) She'll be here shortly! :)
Old 10-25-2011, 01:45 PM

THANK GOD

Originally Posted by Charlee
I have her on the phone now...she's doing fine! :) She'll be here shortly! :)
Old 10-25-2011, 01:50 PM

Wow you all scared the crap out of me! Glad to know she is OK
Old 10-25-2011, 02:09 PM

Hey ladies!!!! I'm here. I got a phone call from a QB member and she said I was in soooo mmmmuuuuccchhhh trouble with you guys!!!! giggle She told me to get on the board and post I'm alright!!!

So here I am!!! I've been doing things to make my house a hopefully a little harder to get into. And fixing windows so you can't see in. Changed my handgun to a 25 automatic. When it fires it means business!!!! And I agree, you point a gun at someone you better be ready to use and not hesitate one bit. I would not and won't hesitate. If I shoot I aim to put you down where you stand. So I sure hope they don't come in my house. I have other surprises in other parts of the house also. So I'm ready.

My hubby didn't like it. I was picking at him. Maybe I shouldn't have. giggle I told him I was going to have to get me a boyfriend for during the week. Run him off for the weekend. Then bring him back for the week. Let me tell you, the phone got so quiet. Then I heard,"Maybe I should just quit my job and come home". He's really upset this happened to me. He told me you know how to use a gun. Use it!!!!

Then he told me I was to paranoid. And said you go hunting, kill all kinds of things. And now you are a scaredy cat! he laughed then.

But I'm here!

My phone has rung a lot today. I had a neighbor come up and went with me to check around the other house and the garage. So all is well there.

I'm going to hang something over the front door so you can't see in. I don't want anyone outside looking at me and me not knowing it.

So now am I still in trouble????? :-)
Old 10-25-2011, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by grannyp70
I am so sorry that you had that happen to you. I am with you about keeping your handgun with you at all times. If I were you and they came back another time and tried to get in your house SHOOT them and ask questions later. It sounds like you are alone, if those people have been watching you, please be careful when you go outside even in the day time. I hope that you can get some rest today. I hope that those people never come back. Sending you BIG HUGS.
Do you know that if you shoot someone outside your home, even though they are trying to break in on you, you are guilty!!! But if they are in your house, you got the right to shoot to kill. I've always been told if you shoot them outside, you better at least get one leg in the door to say they came inside first.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts
Hey ladies!!!! I'm here. I got a phone call from a QB member and she said I was in soooo mmmmuuuuccchhhh trouble with you guys!!!! giggle She told me to get on the board and post I'm alright!!!

So here I am!!! I've been doing things to make my house a hopefully a little harder to get into. And fixing windows so you can't see in. Changed my handgun to a 25 automatic. When it fires it means business!!!! And I agree, you point a gun at someone you better be ready to use and not hesitate one bit. I would not and won't hesitate. If I shoot I aim to put you down where you stand. So I sure hope they don't come in my house. I have other surprises in other parts of the house also. So I'm ready.

My hubby didn't like it. I was picking at him. Maybe I shouldn't have. giggle I told him I was going to have to get me a boyfriend for during the week. Run him off for the weekend. Then bring him back for the week. Let me tell you, the phone got so quiet. Then I heard,"Maybe I should just quit my job and come home". He's really upset this happened to me. He told me you know how to use a gun. Use it!!!!

Then he told me I was to paranoid. And said you go hunting, kill all kinds of things. And now you are a scaredy cat! he laughed then.

But I'm here!

My phone has rung a lot today. I had a neighbor come up and went with me to check around the other house and the garage. So all is well there.

I'm going to hang something over the front door so you can't see in. I don't want anyone outside looking at me and me not knowing it.

So now am I still in trouble????? :-)
So glad you finally posted. You had a lot of people really really worried!!!