Husband's the good ones

Old 12-13-2010, 06:21 AM

My dear husband is amazing. He is kind and caring..never yells, gets mad or uses curse words. He takes me fabric shopping..sits patiently in the car. He hands me the debit card and tells me to buy whatever I want. 2010 has been a horrible year for me. I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in Feb. In June my father passed away. When I was diagnosed he took off work for a month to take me to all the testing and doctors appointments. He waited on me hand and foot. He comforted me. I could never in this world find a better person then he is. I cherish him. He gives so much of himself to our family and never asks for anything.
Dale is one in a million.
Peace and Blessings
Old 12-13-2010, 06:37 AM

I can't imagine my life without my husband. We've been together over 35 years. He is the center of my world; the core of my life. We have so much fun together. We allow each other our own interests. We're on the same page. We have no jealousies, or contests. I am hard-of-hearing, and he has Never Ending patience with me - he knows out in public if I'm not understanding and diplomatically repeats the info to me; he never minds repeating himself or rephrasing, sometimes many times in one conversation. He accepts me for all that I am, and all that I'm not. I love that man. And he, me. <3
Old 12-13-2010, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by frog90
Was at a table runner class yesterday at my local quilt shop and we were all talking about one thing and the other when it came up how we all had such good Husbands.

How many of you have one good story of why you have the best husband.

Just this week mine cooked supper so I could keep sewing.( mind you I was home all day sewing).
Mine does the cooking, grocery shopping, picking up our daughter from school, cleaning the house, washing the car, putting the garbage out, feeding the dogs, etc. I am a queen in our house! Except when I am sewing, he'd ask me to do stuff for him. For me, he is God-send. Can't ask of anything better.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:52 PM

My husband is the bestest yet, but of course, I prayed for God to send me someone if He thought I should be married again and he did (personal time line: 1st married 24 years, divorced 13 now married 10. Couldn't have asked for anyone better. I love you DH!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:13 PM

I do complain sometimes about mine but I have been going through a lot of health issues this year and he has been there. I was thinking recently of all the time he has spent in waiting rooms while I am in surgery by himself. This last procedure was 8 hours and then I could not sit up for another 5. I had to go the the bathroom and can not do bedpans but I tired, didn't work. Bless his heart after the nurse left he got the bed pan helped me sit as much as I could and success. Spent the night on the couch next to me. After 40 years of ups and downs he is a keeper. I remember telling my sis in law that I saw the guy I fell in love with again. It's funny how it's the simple and little things that can mean so much.